Man Utd fans name and shame three players they want to see SOLD in transfer window
Manchester United fans have identified three players they want to see sold in the summer after their performances against Cardiff City.
The Red Devils squandered their chance of finishing in the top four when they drew against Huddersfield in the penultimate game of the campaign.
The final day of the season was a dead rubber where United were concerned, but fans were expecting the players to end the campaign on a positive note, especially as they were playing already-relegated Cardiff City.
But remarkably the Bluebirds ran out 2-0 winners over Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side, and United fans have reacted by calling for three players to be sold.
The players, who all played for the Red Devils on the final day, are Chris Smalling, Phil Jones and Ashley Young.
On Twitter, one fan wrote: "The back three of Young, Jones and Smalling don't need to be sold, because they can't be sold. Just release them.
"Terminate their contracts. Do whatever it takes to get them out of the club."
Another added: "It hurts that the likes of Jones, Smalling and Young all got contract extensions and will have to see them play in a United shirt again next season."
A third said: "Reminder that Smalling, Jones and Young got new deals. Lovely!" And a fourth concluded: "can somebody explain to me why Ole is loyal to Ashley Young? Be ruthless Ole."
- IDPA Expert shooter Onyango set for MagTech Cup in HungarySports 2 weeks ago
- Meet Arsenal’s new striker – who had several trials at Man United Football 2 weeks ago
- Everton legends call to Sharks ahead of friendlyFootball 1 week ago
- Reason why Man Utd's transfer for Bruno Fernandes has been delayedFootball 1 week ago
- Neymar out of Copa America 2019 with ankle ligament injuryFootball 1 month ago
- What you didn’t know about the London Marathon, Kenya bloomingAthletics 2 months ago
- Arsenal highly unlikely to sign Wilfried Zaha as transfer saga turns uglyFootball 2 weeks ago