Paul Pogba and Romelu Lukaku to leave Man Utd in Â£200m double transfer exit
Manchester United WILL sell Paul Pogba and Romelu Lukaku in the summer for almost £200 million.
Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola is telling people that he is confident his player is heading for Real Madrid.
Despite manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer stating that he expects Pogba to remain at Old Trafford the hierarchy are resigned to cashing in on the controversial World Cup winner.
And they won’t block any move for Lukaku if Italian giants or Inter make a bid.
Returning Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane has Juventus made the capture of Pogba a priority.
The only sticking point is agreeing a fee with United who will hold out for around £120 million.
Raiola is so confident that the move will go ahead he has scrapped talks over a new contract with Pogba’s current one having two years to run.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer responded to claims Pogba would leave this summer during his press conference on Friday.
Solskjaer said: "You can't guarantee anything in football but, yes, I think Paul's going to be here, he's very determined to succeed at Manchester United," said Solskjaer.
"He's done fantastic for us, he's a human being as well and we're all the same - we want him to do well, and he's a leader in that dressing room and on the pitch for us.
"But back to if I can guarantee - I would say yes, I can guarantee [he'll stay], but in life you can never say never, but he will be here as far as I'm concerned."
Pogba is not the only big name being linked with an Old Trafford departure, with David De Gea also said to be pondering his future.
The goalkeeper endured a miserable evening against Manchester City in midweek but Solskjaer insists he still trusts the Spaniard ahead of their huge clash with Chelsea on Sunday.
Asked if he had considered dropping De Gea, Solskjaer said: "No. Not at all, because I trust David and he's, for me, been the best player Unietd have had last six or seven years, absolutely outstanding.
"Going through touch patches is part of a footballer's career and David will be fine."
- Mathare United emulate Gor by exporting one of their brightest talentsFootball 2 weeks ago
- How South Africa’s Bafana Bafana knocked out AFCON hosts Egypt Football 2 weeks ago
- Joe Kadenge burial billed at Sh5 millionFootball 2 weeks ago
- REVEALED! Why there is no SportPesa Mega JackpotFootball 1 month ago
- CORRECTION: Magufuli clip on Taifa Stars’ performance was taken out of contextSports 3 weeks ago
- Confirmed: Harambee Stars knocked out of 2019 AfconFootball 3 weeks ago
- Chelsea star agrees new five-year deal hours after Lampard’s appointmentFootball 2 weeks ago