Man Utd star Alexis Sanchez branded 'womanising liar' by stunning model
Alexis Sanchez has been branded a "womanising liar" by a stunning Paraguayan model.
Mirtha Sosa, who boasts almost 100,000 followers on Instagram claims Manchester United star Sanchez would bombard her with phonecalls and even invited her to visit him in England.
The Chilean's agent Fernando Felicevich has denied the allegations on behalf of the Manchester United star.
But Ms. Sosa says Sanchez 'destroyed' her, later discovering he was allegedly speaking to other women at the same time.
“He asked for my number. We started writing and getting to know each other," she told Argentine outlet Cronica.
“He sent me tickets to travel to him, but I didn’t go. I told him that if I went, it would have to be as someone to be shown off (in public).
“I wasn’t going to be one more of the heaps of girls that were going to be there for a little while and that’s it.”
She added: "He video called me 24 hours a day, he watched over me all over the world, he didn’t let me do anything. He made my life impossible, I didn’t have a life anymore, I lived for him.
“I fell in love with that man, he claimed he didn’t want to know anyone else. What he did to me hurts, I feel destroyed.”
Sanchez, who has been out of action with a knee problem, is back in the United squad for their Champions League second leg with Barcelona.
His agent Fernando Felicevich issued a statement on Sanchez's behalf, denying the allegations.
He claims Sanchez "does not know, nor has had any communication" with Ms Sosa.
Sanchez announced his split from long-term girlfriend Mayte Rodriguez in September last year.
"Unfortunately, there are countless false accounts, people who pose as Alexis and contact people in their name," Felicevich added.
"We have repeatedly requested the removal of accounts in social networks that try to impersonate the identity of the player, since such accounts can provoke confusion.
"The impersonation of identity, besides being a crime, generates very dangerous situations for the deceived people, at the same time that it provokes uncomfortable and unpleasant situations for Alexis."
- Semenya receives Good News- days after she was ordered to take medication Athletics 2 days ago
- Arsenal launch investigation over abuse of Man United’s target starFootball 1 month ago
- Liverpool defender named Premier League Player of the YearFootball 1 week ago
- PSG's eye-watering contract offer for David De Gea revealedGossip & Rumours 3 weeks ago
- Tottenham boss Pochettino reacts after another painful defeatFootball 2 weeks ago
- Arsenal set to shock the world with Barcelona defender signingFootball 13 hours ago
- Football: Brain injury charity calls for temporary substitutionsFootball 3 weeks ago