Footballer forks out Sh20k ‘shut up money’ to jirani for kissing cop’s daughter
A footballer in the Kenya Premier League was forced to produce Sh20,000 after being found kissing a neighbour’s daughter in one of the flats along Thika Highway.
A neighbour saw the two kissing on the couch – and threatened to report the matter to the girl’s dad who is a senior police officer.
The man is said to have demanded Sh50,000 to keep the secret.
The player had to negotiate and ended up paying sh20,000 to buy the jirani’s silence.
Sources told Offside that they fear for the player because if the story leaks out and gets to the girl’s father, the player will face the music.
The player has not been seen in his house and could be planning to move.
- Harambee Stars players savour top class facilities in ParisFootball 1 month ago
- Athletics: Henry Wanyoike Hope for the Future race set for June 8Athletics 1 month ago
- Kenya taught vital football lesson by SenegalFootball 2 weeks ago
- Meet star who signed for Chelsea before Hazard but yet to make first-team appearanceFootball 1 week ago
- JESUS WEPT! Brazil superstar punches VAR before breaking down in tearsFootball 1 week ago
- Sevilla arrive in Tanzania tomorrowFootball 2 months ago
- Good news for Man United as club ‘agrees terms’ with Portuguese powerhouseGossip & Rumours 2 weeks ago