Juju man threatens to ‘sew’ KPL club over arrears
Things might change from bad to worse for a giant Kenya Premier League club because their Juju man is threatening them with faiya.
According to a source who spoke to Offside, the club, which has been having the mganga on its payroll for many years has not paid the man for five months.
The colour rascal, we gather, is now contemplating cursing the club into relegation.
“The ‘man of spirits’ is hopping mad at the club’s officials due to his five-month salary arrears. He says officials have tasked him with a difficult job of improving the club’s performance, but they’re avoiding discussions involving money. He is now thinking of using the charm of doom for relegation,” the source said.
Another source has told Offside that the club has not been doing well in the league, hence the delay in salary payments.
“The team’s officials want the man to do the magic. They want to win more matches. And that’s why they’re hesitating in releasing the money,” the source said.
- Lionel Messi’s Barcelona release clause has now expiredFootball 1 day ago
- Covid-19 deals a heavy blow to juggler MurimiSports -1 years ago
- Kahata explains the difficulties he faced while trying to return to Tanzania for the league resumptionFootball 2 days ago
- Man City's Foden breaks distancing rules to play at beachFootball 1 day ago
- Real Madrid 'eye Jadon Sancho transfer in 2021' Gossip & Rumours 11 hours ago
- David Luiz eyes Arsenal stay with 'very high chance' of contract extensionFootball 2 days ago
- Tottenham star Son opens up on military training experienceFootball 8 hours ago