Juju man threatens to ‘sew’ KPL club over arrears
Things might change from bad to worse for a giant Kenya Premier League club because their Juju man is threatening them with faiya.
According to a source who spoke to Offside, the club, which has been having the mganga on its payroll for many years has not paid the man for five months.
The colour rascal, we gather, is now contemplating cursing the club into relegation.
“The ‘man of spirits’ is hopping mad at the club’s officials due to his five-month salary arrears. He says officials have tasked him with a difficult job of improving the club’s performance, but they’re avoiding discussions involving money. He is now thinking of using the charm of doom for relegation,” the source said.
Another source has told Offside that the club has not been doing well in the league, hence the delay in salary payments.
“The team’s officials want the man to do the magic. They want to win more matches. And that’s why they’re hesitating in releasing the money,” the source said.
- Manchester United: Luke Shaw wins best player award (Photos)Football 1 month ago
- Sarri 'to become next Juventus manager' after Guardiola snubFootball 3 weeks ago
- Nigerian Legend Daniel Amokachi sends message to Wanyama ahead of AFCONFootball 5 days ago
- Liverpool defender reveals Champions League game plan to stop MessiFootball 1 month ago
- Kenyans battle Ethiopians in Boston after Paris lossAthletics 2 months ago
- Which way for Harambee Stars coach Migne?Football 4 weeks ago
- Aubameyang receives staggering '£300,000-a-week offer' to quit ArsenalFootball 1 week ago