Juju man threatens to â€˜sewâ€™ KPL club over arrears
Things might change from bad to worse for a giant Kenya Premier League club because their Juju man is threatening them with faiya.
According to a source who spoke to Offside, the club, which has been having the mganga on its payroll for many years has not paid the man for five months.
The colour rascal, we gather, is now contemplating cursing the club into relegation.
“The ‘man of spirits’ is hopping mad at the club’s officials due to his five-month salary arrears. He says officials have tasked him with a difficult job of improving the club’s performance, but they’re avoiding discussions involving money. He is now thinking of using the charm of doom for relegation,” the source said.
Another source has told Offside that the club has not been doing well in the league, hence the delay in salary payments.
“The team’s officials want the man to do the magic. They want to win more matches. And that’s why they’re hesitating in releasing the money,” the source said.
- KPA MD Manduku flags off Bandari, welcomes TwahaFootball 1 day ago
- FKF Elections: Nyamweya, ex-Vihiga Governor Akaranga join frayFootball 2 days ago
- Cheruiyot earns promotion ahead of World ChampionshipsAthletics 2 days ago
- Players' union wants matches postponed in extreme heatFootball 16 hours ago
- Barcelona predict billion euro income this seasonFootball 1 day ago
- Deaflympics: Kenya team continue good performancesAthletics 2 days ago
- Barcelona starlet Fati granted Spanish citizenshipFootball 6 hours ago