Here’s when FIFA will hear Chelsea’s transfer appeal on ban
Chelsea have lodged an appeal against a one-year transfer ban to FIFA’s Appeal Committee and the case will be heard on April 11, the sport’s world governing body said on Monday.
The English Premier League club were banned from registering new players in the next two transfer windows and fined 600,000 Swiss Francs (£457,138) after they were found guilty of breaching rules on signing foreign players under the age of 18.
FIFA this month denied Chelsea’s request to freeze the ban during the appeal process.
Chelsea may take their case to the Court of Arbitration for Sport, as other clubs have done in the past.
- Gor Mahia coach Oktay reveals why they were beaten at KasaraniFootball 1 week ago
- Chelsea appeal against FIFA transfer banPremier League 1 month ago
- Why Chelsea striker wants to leave clubFootball 4 weeks ago
- Hemingways announced as official hotel partner for 2019 Magical Kenya OpenGolf 1 month ago
- Former Arsenal star ‘loses control again’, battling demonsFootball 1 month ago
- Real Madrid fans chant Jose Mourinho's name outside Bernabeu in angry protestFootball 1 month ago
- Dandora stadium to be ready in July, Sonko saysFootball 6 days ago