Club owner uses ‘F’ word on his players after they lost to opponents
Wazito FC yesterday lost to FC Talanta 3-1 and this did not go down well with the club owner Ricardo Badoer who went on twitter to show his players who is the boss.
Furious Ricardo who is away in Dubai tweeted on how he was going to deal with his players once he was back and even went ahead to use cursing words on the boys.
The tweet has so far been deleted but Game Yetu managed to get a screen grab of the controversial tweet.
The businessman who acquired Wazito FC in 2018 also has shares in a Spanish fifth division club C.D. Ursaria.
"You guys should just go to sleep. How you guys keep letting yourself down I do not know. You do not have heart or balls! You are lucky I am stuck in Dubai... As soon as I am cleared I will be in Nairobi!” said the tweet by Ricardo Badoer.
Wazito FC was founded in the year 2011 by merging the University of Nairobi (UON) college team and a group of alumni.
- Mourinho gives Messi new nickname after destroying LiverpoolFootball 2 weeks ago
- Boxing: Mayweather vs Pacquiao rematch confirmedBoxing 1 month ago
- Mbappe sent off as PSG lose in French Cup finalFootball 3 weeks ago
- Five Africa Cup of Nations facts you need to knowFootball 1 month ago
- Doctor 'racially abused' in front of his kids - by a three-year-oldFootball 1 week ago
- Athletics: Obiri, Cheruiyot headline Doha meetAthletics 2 weeks ago
- Video: Hazard tells fan he's leaving Chelsea, find out howFootball 2 weeks ago