Club owner uses â€˜Fâ€™ word on his players after they lost to opponents
Wazito FC yesterday lost to FC Talanta 3-1 and this did not go down well with the club owner Ricardo Badoer who went on twitter to show his players who is the boss.
Furious Ricardo who is away in Dubai tweeted on how he was going to deal with his players once he was back and even went ahead to use cursing words on the boys.
The tweet has so far been deleted but Game Yetu managed to get a screen grab of the controversial tweet.
The businessman who acquired Wazito FC in 2018 also has shares in a Spanish fifth division club C.D. Ursaria.
"You guys should just go to sleep. How you guys keep letting yourself down I do not know. You do not have heart or balls! You are lucky I am stuck in Dubai... As soon as I am cleared I will be in Nairobi!” said the tweet by Ricardo Badoer.
Wazito FC was founded in the year 2011 by merging the University of Nairobi (UON) college team and a group of alumni.
- Mathare United emulate Gor by exporting one of their brightest talentsFootball 1 month ago
- How South Africa’s Bafana Bafana knocked out AFCON hosts Egypt Football 1 month ago
- Joe Kadenge burial billed at Sh5 millionFootball 1 month ago
- REVEALED! Why there is no SportPesa Mega JackpotFootball 2 months ago
- CORRECTION: Magufuli clip on Taifa Stars’ performance was taken out of contextSports 1 month ago
- Confirmed: Harambee Stars knocked out of 2019 AfconFootball 1 month ago
- Chelsea star agrees new five-year deal hours after Lampard’s appointmentFootball 1 month ago