Joe Kadenge suffers stroke, admitted at Nairobi Hospital
Kenya football legend Joe Kadenge has been admitted at the Nairobi Hospital after suffering a stroke.
The 83-year-old is said to have been rushed to the hospital by his children on Thursday and admitted at the High Dependency Unit.
"The doctors say it is a stroke. He has not been able to talk for the past two days and we are really praying for his quick recovery,"
This is not the first time the football icon has suffered a stroke. In 2006, Kadenge collapsed at Camp Toyoyo Grounds, Nairobi on December 23 while watching a football match.
“We believe this is related to the passing on of our sister, Everlyn Kadenge, who died last Sunday in the United States,” he explained.
He was taken in for high blood sugar level complications and diabetes.
- Shujaa keen to bounce back in Vancouver 7sRugby 2 weeks ago
- Nigerian to coach ArsenalFootball 4 weeks ago
- Meet Nicholas Kipkirui – the young footballer taking K’Ogalo by stormFootball 1 month ago
- Expanded 2022 World Cup to generate $300-400 million windfallFootball 1 week ago
- What Chelsea boss Sarri told Chelsea players in one hour crisis talksPremier League 1 month ago
- Why Alexis Sanchez is the highest paid player in Premier League (Sh52 million per week)Football 2 weeks ago
- Flavour that comes with Safari Tour is the tonic that local golfers needGolf 3 weeks ago