Manchester United team revealed for Reading clash in FA Cup with Romelu Lukaku to start
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is set to make wholesale changes for Manchester United's clash with Reading in the FA Cup.
United have won all four of their matches since Solskjaer took over, including the midweek success at Newcastle.
Championship side Reading make the trip to Old Trafford in the third round of the FA Cup looking to spring an upset.
But United are likely to go with a strong side with Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez both in line to start.
Lukaku has come off the bench to score in United's last two matches while Sanchez was also a substitute at Newcastle.
Sergio Romero, who has had to settle for appearances in cup competitions, is likely to come in while there should also be a rare start for Andreas Pereira.
Summer signings Fred and Diogo Dalot are also expected to start for United against Reading.
Speaking ahead of the clash, Solskjaer said: "When you come into a club like this you expect to win games
"And when you win four, you expect to win the next one as well. I don't look at them and think we can't win that. I think we can win every single game."
Romero, Dalot, Bailly, Jones, Darmian, Fellaini, Fred, Pereira, Mata, Lukaku, Sanchez
- Ataro among coaches awaiting Telkom callHockey 1 day ago
- Snow claims third Safari Tour victoryGolf 1 day ago
- Manchester United star fumes at team-mates during training Football 1 hour ago
- AFC Leopards, shida iko wapi? Football 1 hour ago
- Petr Cech to be offered chance to return to ChelseaPremier League 1 day ago
- Ingwe planning to kick out coach Vasilejevic?Football 4 hours ago
- Emery provides update on Ozil amid claims German could leave ArsenalFootball 16 hours ago