Transfer: Things are really not going well for Origi
Galatasaray have reportedly had a bid rejected for Liverpool striker Divock Origi, according to ESPN.
Liverpool are keen to offload the Belgian striker on loan in January to give him regular playing time.
But they aren’t ready to give up on Origi, and as a result they want to keep him closer to England to monitor his progress.
The Belgium international, who has played just 72 minutes of Premier League football this term, is reportedly on the radar of several European clubs, following his dramatic 96th minute winner against Everton last weekend.
Real Betis are also said to be one of the potential suitors.
Whatever the result, it appears unlikely that Origi will play much part in the season after the January transfer window.
- European tour professionals to play Kenyan amateur golfersGolf 1 day ago
- Oliech comes off the bench to inspire GorFootball 13 hours ago
- Man United fans left fuming by what Arsenal have done ahead of FA Cup tieFootball 1 day ago
- Snow maintains Tour lead Golf 1 day ago
- Huge boost for Chelsea as they land top Juventus strikerGossip & Rumours 4 hours ago
- Ronaldo secures Italian Super Cup glory for JuventusFootball 14 hours ago
- Petr Cech to be offered chance to return to ChelseaPremier League 2 hours ago