Transfer: Things are really not going well for Origi
Galatasaray have reportedly had a bid rejected for Liverpool striker Divock Origi, according to ESPN.
Liverpool are keen to offload the Belgian striker on loan in January to give him regular playing time.
But they aren’t ready to give up on Origi, and as a result they want to keep him closer to England to monitor his progress.
The Belgium international, who has played just 72 minutes of Premier League football this term, is reportedly on the radar of several European clubs, following his dramatic 96th minute winner against Everton last weekend.
Real Betis are also said to be one of the potential suitors.
Whatever the result, it appears unlikely that Origi will play much part in the season after the January transfer window.
- COVID-19: Sports Ministry to disburse Sh50million to athletes over two monthsFootball 2 days ago
- Mwamba RFC announce new kit partnership with Samurai [PHOTOS]Rugby 1 day ago
- Virtual athletics: Cheruiyot to take on Norwegian brothers on June 11Athletics 2 days ago
- Blackburn star, two Fulham players test positive for COVID-19Football 1 day ago
- Premier League to restart on June 17 Premier League 1 day ago
- David Luiz’s time at Arsenal coming to an end?Football 1 day ago
- Gilly Okumu keen on dribbling to increased stardomHockey 1 day ago