Transfer: Things are really not going well for Origi
Galatasaray have reportedly had a bid rejected for Liverpool striker Divock Origi, according to ESPN.
Liverpool are keen to offload the Belgian striker on loan in January to give him regular playing time.
But they aren’t ready to give up on Origi, and as a result they want to keep him closer to England to monitor his progress.
The Belgium international, who has played just 72 minutes of Premier League football this term, is reportedly on the radar of several European clubs, following his dramatic 96th minute winner against Everton last weekend.
Real Betis are also said to be one of the potential suitors.
Whatever the result, it appears unlikely that Origi will play much part in the season after the January transfer window.
- Motor racing: Hamilton wins Formula One's 1,000th raceSports 1 month ago
- Why Aubameyang’s missed chances against Brighton could haunt ArsenalFootball 1 week ago
- No-nonsense female Kenyan footballer beating up husband at homeGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Liverpool set new record after tense win against Cardiff Football 3 weeks ago
- Pep Guardiola gives huge update about Griezmann joining Manchester CityFootball 2 days ago
- CS Amina shows her love for Gor MahiaFootball 1 month ago
- Arsenal fans demand one player is sold immediately after Palace defeatPremier League 3 weeks ago