24-year-old Suarez open to Arsenal move
Midfielder Denis Suarez is said to be keen on a move to Arsenal as he plots an exit from Barcelona.
The 24-year-old has struggled for playing time at Camp Nou this season, making just one appearance in all competitions under new boss Ernesto Valverde.
Spanish newspaper AS have reported that the central midfielder is growing increasingly frustrated and his preference is a move to the Premier League with the Gunners.
- ‘I am getting scared’- Cardiff striker Sala’s last message before plane disappearedFootball 2 months ago
- Wolves stun 'poor' Man United to reach FA Cup semisFootball 1 week ago
- Man United locked in battle to sign the next CR7Premier League 1 month ago
- Former Manchester United star lands coaching job at English clubFootball 1 month ago
- Safaricom Chapa Dimba Eastern finals: Crunch matches set for Kitui County this weekend Football 2 weeks ago
- Kenyans out of ITF singles title campaignTennis 2 months ago
- Liverpool star in doubt for Leicester gameFootball 1 month ago