24-year-old Suarez open to Arsenal move
Midfielder Denis Suarez is said to be keen on a move to Arsenal as he plots an exit from Barcelona.
The 24-year-old has struggled for playing time at Camp Nou this season, making just one appearance in all competitions under new boss Ernesto Valverde.
Spanish newspaper AS have reported that the central midfielder is growing increasingly frustrated and his preference is a move to the Premier League with the Gunners.
- Atletico Madrid sign Man United target for for Sh15 billion Football 1 month ago
- Life and times of Joe Kadenge [Photos]Football 1 month ago
- Solskjaer sends powerful message to Pogba on leaving Man United Football 1 month ago
- How Morocco sank Ivory Coast again at AFCONFootball 1 month ago
- Man City unveil new kits for 2019/20 season inspired by historic nightclubPremier League 1 month ago
- Meet Arsenal’s new striker – who had several trials at Man United Football 1 month ago
- OFFICIAL: PSG sign former Man United starFootball 1 month ago