Former top footballer turns to begging in pubs
The former star is too broke to afford a sachet of booze. The ex-player has been hopping from one pub to another sampling drinks at the expense of his friends and fans.
His close friends told Offisde that the former star has become a permanent fixture in pubs – always begging for booze.
The man had everything going right for him before he abandoned football for women and booze.
“He was the best in this position in the country not too long ago. He was destined for greater things, but suddenly went into drinking and lost it altogether,” said a close friend.
The player who has crazy appetite for slender women and beer lost his career after moving to Eastlands where beer and slender women are in plenty.
Offside has learnt that the payer is now putting up with friends after he was thrown out by the landlord.
He has since sold his household items including beddings.
- Atletico Madrid sign Man United target for for Sh15 billion Football 1 month ago
- OFFICIAL: PSG sign former Man United starFootball 1 month ago
- Life and times of Joe Kadenge [Photos]Football 1 month ago
- Solskjaer sends powerful message to Pogba on leaving Man United Football 1 month ago
- How Morocco sank Ivory Coast again at AFCONFootball 1 month ago
- Man City unveil new kits for 2019/20 season inspired by historic nightclubPremier League 1 month ago
- Meet Arsenal’s new striker – who had several trials at Man United Football 1 month ago