Former top footballer turns to begging in pubs
The former star is too broke to afford a sachet of booze. The ex-player has been hopping from one pub to another sampling drinks at the expense of his friends and fans.
His close friends told Offisde that the former star has become a permanent fixture in pubs – always begging for booze.
The man had everything going right for him before he abandoned football for women and booze.
“He was the best in this position in the country not too long ago. He was destined for greater things, but suddenly went into drinking and lost it altogether,” said a close friend.
The player who has crazy appetite for slender women and beer lost his career after moving to Eastlands where beer and slender women are in plenty.
Offside has learnt that the payer is now putting up with friends after he was thrown out by the landlord.
He has since sold his household items including beddings.
- E. Guinea thrown out, H. Starlets qualifyFootball 7 hours ago
- Mourinho sends powerful message to Herrera and Mata about their future at Old Trafford Football 1 day ago
- Meet Erica Herman, the woman who tamed golf star Tiger Woods [Photos]Golf 2 weeks ago
- Former Thika United captain was among passengers who perished in Kericho bus crashFootball 6 days ago
- Semenya's case delays gender rule executionAthletics 7 hours ago
- Ndegwa delights in bagging maiden UAP victoryGolf 1 month ago
- UFC: Russian Khabib defeats McGregorFootball 1 week ago