Former top footballer turns to begging in pubs
The former star is too broke to afford a sachet of booze. The ex-player has been hopping from one pub to another sampling drinks at the expense of his friends and fans.
His close friends told Offisde that the former star has become a permanent fixture in pubs – always begging for booze.
The man had everything going right for him before he abandoned football for women and booze.
“He was the best in this position in the country not too long ago. He was destined for greater things, but suddenly went into drinking and lost it altogether,” said a close friend.
The player who has crazy appetite for slender women and beer lost his career after moving to Eastlands where beer and slender women are in plenty.
Offside has learnt that the payer is now putting up with friends after he was thrown out by the landlord.
He has since sold his household items including beddings.
- School games: Champs St Anthony’s seek third straight winHockey 2 weeks ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Man United face new fight to keep De Gea as Real Madrid plan raidFootball 1 month ago
- How Messi reacted to Ronaldo's Champions League exitFootball 4 days ago
- Sterling hat-trick sends Man City four clear of LiverpoolFootball 1 month ago
- Oliech fired up for BerkaneFootball 2 weeks ago
- NBA: ‘I’m not sitting games’ – LeBronBasketball 1 month ago
- Lukaku makes huge transfer decision - Cristiano Ronaldo involvedFootball 1 month ago