Former top footballer turns to begging in pubs
The former star is too broke to afford a sachet of booze. The ex-player has been hopping from one pub to another sampling drinks at the expense of his friends and fans.
His close friends told Offisde that the former star has become a permanent fixture in pubs – always begging for booze.
The man had everything going right for him before he abandoned football for women and booze.
“He was the best in this position in the country not too long ago. He was destined for greater things, but suddenly went into drinking and lost it altogether,” said a close friend.
The player who has crazy appetite for slender women and beer lost his career after moving to Eastlands where beer and slender women are in plenty.
Offside has learnt that the payer is now putting up with friends after he was thrown out by the landlord.
He has since sold his household items including beddings.
- Are Sports stars secondary in State Commendation?Sports 4 hours ago
- Heartbroken Aubameyang finally responds to racist abuse after banana was thrown at himFootball 1 week ago
- Real Madrid offer to double Mauricio Pochettino’s salaryFootball 1 month ago
- Charged NOCK official steps downSports 3 weeks ago
- Mourinho calls Pogba a virus in front of Man United playersFootball 1 week ago
- Eden Hazard has spoken about leaving ChelseaFootball 1 day ago
- AFC Leopards name new coachFootball 1 month ago