Eric Bailly emerges as January target for both Arsenal and Tottenham
Manchester United defender Eric Bailly is wanted by both Arsenal and Tottenham for a January transfer.
Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino is a big fan of the Ivory Coast international, who has become disillusioned at Old Trafford under Jose Mourinho, reports the Daily Star.
Arsenal too are also keen on Bailly and now the pair are set to go head-to-head when the transfer window reopens.
Bailly cost United £30million when he joined from Villarreal in 2016, and they almost certainly won't ask for any less from their Premier League rivals.
Bailly has started five games for United this term, but was hauled off after just 19 minutes of the clash with Newcastle United.
- Simiyu maintains cool to retain Mashujaa Day titleGolf 1 day ago
- Unai Emery sends warning to Arsenal fans about certain chantFootball 4 days ago
- ‘My husband Zapata is a performer’ – wife to former AFC Leopards coachFootball 2 weeks ago
- UEFA Nations League preview: France look to extend unbeaten streak against hapless GermanyFootball 1 week ago
- 220 MILLION EUROS! Barcelona to meet shock Neymar release clauseFootball 4 days ago
- Congratulation! Sh208 Million SportPesa Mega Jackpot goneFootball 3 weeks ago
- Mourinho set to be punished by FA for touchline brawlFootball 1 day ago