Eric Bailly emerges as January target for both Arsenal and Tottenham
Manchester United defender Eric Bailly is wanted by both Arsenal and Tottenham for a January transfer.
Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino is a big fan of the Ivory Coast international, who has become disillusioned at Old Trafford under Jose Mourinho, reports the Daily Star.
Arsenal too are also keen on Bailly and now the pair are set to go head-to-head when the transfer window reopens.
Bailly cost United £30million when he joined from Villarreal in 2016, and they almost certainly won't ask for any less from their Premier League rivals.
Bailly has started five games for United this term, but was hauled off after just 19 minutes of the clash with Newcastle United.
- Why Morocco will not host 2019 Afcon Football 1 hour ago
- Why Mourinho would be mad to play Lukaku in Manchester DerbyFootball 1 month ago
- Kenya battle Zambia for final berthFootball 58 minutes ago
- Dennis Oliech eyeing big return to footballFootball 7 hours ago
- City boss Pep reveals why they were beaten by ChelseaFootball 5 days ago