KPL goalkeeper impregnates two women, promises to marry them and then vanishes
A goalkeeper in the Kenyan Premier League has moved houses after impregnating two women in the same residential building.
The player who had promised to marry the two women, quietly relocated to an unknown hood after the news of the pregnancies broke.
The woman’s close friends have accused the famous shot-stopper of being an irresponsible deadbeat dad who lures women into sex before bolting.
They claim the player often wears expensive clothes, shoes and cologne to confuse women.
“He used to come here with some money, clad in smart clothes and would buy everyone soda. He then hit out on our friend and disappeared,” one of the women told Nairobian’s offside.
The player is said to have been playing two women from the same flat and ended up impregnating them both.
“He impregnated one woman on the fourth floor and another on the fifth floor of the same building. He is a dangerous man,” the source added. Reports indicate that one of the women, after failing to locate the player, decided to ‘sort’ herself.
She no longer has the bump. The other woman, however, is six months pregnant. The player has reportedly gone underground and no longer visits his old estate.
- Equity, KCB battle in final roundSports 4 days ago
- Sadio Mane left in floods of tears during Africa Cup of Nations qualifier match Football 7 hours ago
- Gor Mahia coach Dylan Kerr resignsFootball 3 days ago
- Nemanja Vidic refuses to criticise Jose Mourinho after derby humiliationPremier League 6 days ago
- Sofapaka get new tacticianFootball 1 week ago
- Rugby: Kenya’s World Cup dreams go up in smokeRugby 39 minutes ago
- Zidane begins English lessons, prepares to replace MourinhoPremier League 1 month ago