KPL goalkeeper impregnates two women, promises to marry them and then vanishes
A goalkeeper in the Kenyan Premier League has moved houses after impregnating two women in the same residential building.
The player who had promised to marry the two women, quietly relocated to an unknown hood after the news of the pregnancies broke.
The woman’s close friends have accused the famous shot-stopper of being an irresponsible deadbeat dad who lures women into sex before bolting.
They claim the player often wears expensive clothes, shoes and cologne to confuse women.
“He used to come here with some money, clad in smart clothes and would buy everyone soda. He then hit out on our friend and disappeared,” one of the women told Nairobian’s offside.
The player is said to have been playing two women from the same flat and ended up impregnating them both.
“He impregnated one woman on the fourth floor and another on the fifth floor of the same building. He is a dangerous man,” the source added. Reports indicate that one of the women, after failing to locate the player, decided to ‘sort’ herself.
She no longer has the bump. The other woman, however, is six months pregnant. The player has reportedly gone underground and no longer visits his old estate.
- Shebesh call-up ‘a bad joke’ — Ex Ingwe officialFootball 3 days ago
- Caster Semenya should be classified as male athlete, says IAAFAthletics 4 days ago
- Photos released: Body visible in wreckage of plane carrying Emiliano SalaFootball 2 weeks ago
- Boxer suffers horror cut during undercard of Pacquiao's WBA welterweight title defenceBoxing 4 weeks ago
- Chelsea look to bounce back against struggling HuddersfieldPremier League 2 weeks ago
- Aleksander Ceferin re-elected UEFA presidentFootball 1 week ago
- Cesar Azpilicueta pens new deal at ChelseaFootball 2 months ago