Jose Mourinho left embarrassed after falling down trying to make a quick getaway
Not much seems to be going right for Jose Mourinho at the moment.
He's under pressure at Manchester United following two defeats from the club's opening four fixtures, at odds with both star man Paul Pogba and executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward, and, apparently, has Zinedine Zidane breathing down his neck for his job.
This weekend the international break brought the opportunity for a much-needed rest, and Mourinho took full advantage by going to see his stars - David De Gea and co. - in action at Wembley stadium.
The Portuguese was present at the national stadium for England's National League clash with Spain, and took his place in the swanky section to watch the action.
However, despite Mourinho's smooth demeanour, things were anything but smooth as he attempted to enter the ground only moments early.
The Red Devils boss was seen trying to step over a rope barrier on his way inside the stadium, but he got his foot caught and took a tumble.
Fortunately for Mourinho, the whole thing was caught on camera - bet he loved that.
The Manchester United boss didn't despair however, oh no. Instead he got to his feet, brushed himself down and did what we'd all do in the same situation: act like nothing happened.
- Kenya beat Malawi in a friendly matchFootball 1 week ago
- Another Kenyan runner busted for dopingAthletics 1 month ago
- Basketball: Zetech dribble closer to playoffs slotBasketball 2 hours ago
- Migne names Stars squad for Ethiopia Afcon qualifierFootball 2 days ago
- Swimming: Kioko stars in Coast Novice galaSports 2 hours ago