Jose Mourinho left embarrassed after falling down trying to make a quick getaway
Not much seems to be going right for Jose Mourinho at the moment.
He's under pressure at Manchester United following two defeats from the club's opening four fixtures, at odds with both star man Paul Pogba and executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward, and, apparently, has Zinedine Zidane breathing down his neck for his job.
This weekend the international break brought the opportunity for a much-needed rest, and Mourinho took full advantage by going to see his stars - David De Gea and co. - in action at Wembley stadium.
The Portuguese was present at the national stadium for England's National League clash with Spain, and took his place in the swanky section to watch the action.
However, despite Mourinho's smooth demeanour, things were anything but smooth as he attempted to enter the ground only moments early.
The Red Devils boss was seen trying to step over a rope barrier on his way inside the stadium, but he got his foot caught and took a tumble.
Fortunately for Mourinho, the whole thing was caught on camera - bet he loved that.
The Manchester United boss didn't despair however, oh no. Instead he got to his feet, brushed himself down and did what we'd all do in the same situation: act like nothing happened.
- Nemanja Vidic lined up for shock Man United returnFootball 1 month ago
- Chelsea fans react after Lampard’s appointment as managerFootball 1 month ago
- Pog trouble: Shock as Pogba and Lingard almost come to blows in pre-season training (Video)Football 1 month ago
- Cheruiyot sets meet record in IAAF Diamond League Athletics 1 month ago
- Benitez unveiled as Dalian Yifang head coachFootball 1 month ago
- Take it or leave it: Man United make final offer to De GeaFootball 1 month ago
- BLUE BEAUTY! Frank Lampard takes first Chelsea training session (Photos)Football 1 month ago