Ronaldo Jr outshines dad with four Juve goals
Nothing is going right for Portuguese superstar Cristiano Ronaldo since his summer move to Italian champions Juventus.
The five-time Ballon d’Or winner, who lost out to Luka Modric for the Uefa Player of the Year award during the week, drew another blank for a third straight Serie A game on Saturday.
Liberated by his departure his former Real Madrid teammates have gone on a goal spree and now he has even been outshone by his son, Cristiano Ronaldo Jr, who scored four goals in his debut for Juventus’s Under-9 team.
Wearing the number 7 of his famous dad, eight-year-old Ronaldo Jr scored a brace in either half in a 5-1 win against Lucento, watched by Ronaldo’s partner Georgina.
Ronaldo has failed to score in his first three competitive games for Juventus, including Saturday’s 2-1 win at Parma with Portuguese Prime Minister Antonio Costa in the stands.
Real Madrid are not suffering following the exit of their record all-time goal scorer, earning three wins from three games after thrashing Leganes 4-1.
“Three more points! Good teamwork,” Ronaldo tweeted after the game in Parma as they sealed maximum points
- Revealed: Reason why Paul Pogba was missing from Man Utd's first day back for pre-season trainingFootball 1 month ago
- OFFICIAL: PSG sign former Man United starFootball 1 month ago
- Life and times of Joe Kadenge [Photos]Football 1 month ago
- Solskjaer sends powerful message to Pogba on leaving Man United Football 1 month ago
- How Morocco sank Ivory Coast again at AFCONFootball 1 month ago
- Man City unveil new kits for 2019/20 season inspired by historic nightclubPremier League 1 month ago
- Meet Arsenal’s new striker – who had several trials at Man United Football 1 month ago