Nemanja Matic thrilled by Nairobi matatu, thanks fans
Manchester United midfielder Nemanja Matic has taken to his Instagram to thank Kenyans for having his portrait on one of Nairobi’s matatus.
The matatu operates under the Dakika Sacco and plies the Thika-Nairobi route.
The photo immediately went viral with Kenyans scrambling to get his attention by tagging him.
“Thank you #kenya???????? for this fantastic portrait on the bus!” Matic wrote.
Matic has not featured in any of the Red Devil’s first two fixtures of the season due to an injury but is expected to feature against Tottenham Hotspurs at Old Trafford on Monday night.
“We will have training on Saturday and Sunday, then the match on Monday, The decision will be made on Sunday but yes they are training with the team,” confirmed Mourinho in a press conference.
- Man United goalkeeper De Gea blasts ‘stupid’ criticismFootball 7 hours ago
- Real Madrid’s plans for stunning Sh41 billion stadium revealed [Photos]Football 5 hours ago
- Heartwarming story of Mfang'ano, island of great soccer talentFootball 4 hours ago
- Sang: We won't phase out Kipchoge Keino's nameAthletics 15 hours ago
- Champions League Group A: Atletico shake off domestic woes to clinch comeback win at MonacoFootball 15 hours ago
- Champions League: Late Firmino strike gives Liverpool 3-2 win over PSGFootball 15 hours ago
- Barcelona 4-0 PSV Eindhoven: Messi scores stunning hat-trick in Champions LeagueFootball 8 hours ago