Divock Origi, son to Kenyan football legend Mike Okoth set to join new club
Premier League giants Liverpool are in talks with Borussia Dortmund over striker Divock Origi.
The striker hasn't featured in either of the first two Premier League matches.
Liverpool are willing to sell Divock Origi this summer but have so far struggled to attract bids after demanding £25m.
ESPN FC reports Dortmund are willing to sign Origi, initially on loan, with a view to a permanent deal.
Transfer talks remain ongoing and if everything goes well an agreement will be reached before the European transfer window closes on August 31.
- Barca deny criticising players, including Messi, on social mediaFootball 16 hours ago
- Malian International Moussa Marega subtitutes himself after racist chantsFootball 1 day ago
- MVP award named after Kobe BryantBasketball 1 day ago
- Man United's Maguire should have seen red, says LampardFootball 8 hours ago
- After UEFA ban, Mourinho jokes about Guardiola's 2018 titleFootball 1 day ago
- Karateka, 72, proves age is just but a number Sports 1 day ago
- Boxing: Achieng to face Tanzanian Daudi in MarchBoxing 2 days ago