Divock Origi, son to Kenyan football legend Mike Okoth set to join new club
Premier League giants Liverpool are in talks with Borussia Dortmund over striker Divock Origi.
The striker hasn't featured in either of the first two Premier League matches.
Liverpool are willing to sell Divock Origi this summer but have so far struggled to attract bids after demanding £25m.
ESPN FC reports Dortmund are willing to sign Origi, initially on loan, with a view to a permanent deal.
Transfer talks remain ongoing and if everything goes well an agreement will be reached before the European transfer window closes on August 31.
- Rugby World Cup: Five players to watch in JapanRugby 1 hour ago
- Former football star passes away after battle with motor neurone diseaseFootball 1 day ago
- USM Algier humble Gor Mahia in CAF Champions League matchFootball 2 days ago
- Kenyan charges off to fine start at African games showAthletics 1 day ago
- KPA MD Manduku flags off Bandari, welcomes TwahaFootball 2 hours ago
- FKF Elections: Nyamweya, ex-Vihiga Governor Akaranga join frayFootball 1 day ago
- Africa deaf athletes’ championships startAthletics 2 days ago