Divock Origi, son to Kenyan football legend Mike Okoth set to join new club
Premier League giants Liverpool are in talks with Borussia Dortmund over striker Divock Origi.
The striker hasn't featured in either of the first two Premier League matches.
Liverpool are willing to sell Divock Origi this summer but have so far struggled to attract bids after demanding £25m.
ESPN FC reports Dortmund are willing to sign Origi, initially on loan, with a view to a permanent deal.
Transfer talks remain ongoing and if everything goes well an agreement will be reached before the European transfer window closes on August 31.
- Champions League, Europa League suspended indefinitely – UEFAFootball 2 days ago
- Wimbledon set to be cancelled for first time since World War twoTennis 2 days ago
- Premier League coach takes voluntary pay cut due to coronavirus Premier League 2 days ago
- Aston Villa captain Grealish apologises for breaking social distancing rulesPremier League 1 day ago
- Former Marseille president dies in Senegal after contracting coronavirus Football 2 days ago
- New Zealand slash salaries as sport reels from virusRugby 1 day ago
- April Fools Day: Messi not leaving BarcelonaGossip & Rumours 1 day ago