Divock Origi, son to Kenyan football legend Mike Okoth set to join new club
Premier League giants Liverpool are in talks with Borussia Dortmund over striker Divock Origi.
The striker hasn't featured in either of the first two Premier League matches.
Liverpool are willing to sell Divock Origi this summer but have so far struggled to attract bids after demanding £25m.
ESPN FC reports Dortmund are willing to sign Origi, initially on loan, with a view to a permanent deal.
Transfer talks remain ongoing and if everything goes well an agreement will be reached before the European transfer window closes on August 31.
- Dortmund’s Alcacer ready to strike down former employerFootball 1 day ago
- CS Amina flags off Kenya’s shooting team ahead of IDPA tourneySports 1 day ago
- Serbia hand Kenya’s Malkia Strikers third W. Cup lossVolleyball and Handball 1 day ago
- Champions League road to Istanbul beginsFootball 1 day ago
- Kipchoge says he's getting stronger each dayAthletics 8 hours ago
- Malkia Strikers make false start in JapanVolleyball and Handball 2 days ago
- Kamworor smashes world half marathon record in CopenhagenAthletics 2 days ago