Divock Origi, son to Kenyan football legend Mike Okoth set to join new club
Premier League giants Liverpool are in talks with Borussia Dortmund over striker Divock Origi.
The striker hasn't featured in either of the first two Premier League matches.
Liverpool are willing to sell Divock Origi this summer but have so far struggled to attract bids after demanding £25m.
ESPN FC reports Dortmund are willing to sign Origi, initially on loan, with a view to a permanent deal.
Transfer talks remain ongoing and if everything goes well an agreement will be reached before the European transfer window closes on August 31.
- Footballer in Italy has been diagnosed with coronavirusFootball 8 hours ago
- Kiplagat and Cherono set for Boston MarathonAthletics 5 hours ago
- CAF bars Zimbabwe from hosting international matchesFootball 1 day ago
- Okoth books ticket to Tokyo OlympicsBoxing 7 hours ago
- Ex-Arsenal Player sacked after child sex offences and molestationFootball 2 days ago
- Deontay Wilder says his huge ring walk costume contributed to his defeatBoxing 2 days ago
- Liverpool announce pre-tax profit for last seasonFootball 18 hours ago