Man United make big decision about Mourinho’s future amid reports that Zidane being considered as replacement
Manchester United chiefs have moved quickly to rubbish reports linking them with former Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane.
The French World Cup winner left his managerial post at Real Madrid at the end of last season after winning the Champions League for the third successive season with the club.
Zidane has been touted as a possible replacement for current United boss Jose Mourinho following rumours of discontent at Old Trafford.
But the Mail report that a senior source at the club has stated that Mourinho has the full backing of the United board.
Pressure has been mounting on Mourinho after United fell to a 3-2 defeat to Brighton on Sunday.
- Rudisha asks Kenyans to pray for his ailing fatherAthletics 1 month ago
- Plenty to play for – K’Ogalo coach Oktay gracious in Zamalek defeatFootball 1 month ago
- Maseno and Moi University lead race to championship qualifiersRugby 3 weeks ago
- Why Alexis Sanchez is the highest paid player in Premier League (Sh52 million per week)Football 1 month ago
- Man City reach FA Cup final, stay on course for four trophiesFootball 2 weeks ago
- Paris Marathon: Sunday event to attract 60,000 competitors Athletics 1 week ago
- 'More time for our wives': Mueller on life after LoewFootball 1 month ago