International Netball Federation promise help for Kenya teams
International Netball Federation (INF) have promised to help Kenya develop the sport from the grassroots level.
Joan Smit, Africa Regional Development Manager, said INF is determined to raise the level of netball in Kenya.
"We, as the global body, are excited to see the Kenya team participate in the continental level for the first time in the last ten years. From next year, INF will start training Kenyans technical officials, umpires and coaches and this will elevate the game and perhaps put Kenya in the world ranking,” said Smit.
“Kenya has the potential to be at the par with the rest of the World."
[Dennis Okeyo in Lusaka, Zambia]
- Nakumatt tax Ushuru in battle for KPL slotFootball 4 weeks ago
- Man City star Mendy savagely replies to Donald Trump’s tweetGossip & Rumours 2 days ago
- Mourinho facing the sack, Man United consider Pochettino as replacementFootball 4 days ago
- Barcelona staff 'unhappy' after star misses trainingFootball 1 week ago
- Nations Cup qualifiers: Kenya’s youngsters seek to finish job in Mauritius todayFootball 9 hours ago
- Former Chelsea and Liverpool star announces retirement from footballFootball 4 days ago
- Why Ronaldo went home a sad man after loss to Man United – JuventusFootball 5 days ago