International Netball Federation promise help for Kenya teams
International Netball Federation (INF) have promised to help Kenya develop the sport from the grassroots level.
Joan Smit, Africa Regional Development Manager, said INF is determined to raise the level of netball in Kenya.
"We, as the global body, are excited to see the Kenya team participate in the continental level for the first time in the last ten years. From next year, INF will start training Kenyans technical officials, umpires and coaches and this will elevate the game and perhaps put Kenya in the world ranking,” said Smit.
“Kenya has the potential to be at the par with the rest of the World."
[Dennis Okeyo in Lusaka, Zambia]
- WWE legend passes awaySports 2 months ago
- French league to join lawsuit against racist Mbappe graffitiFootball 6 days ago
- Choking smog and 'spring heaven': Fellaini's new home in China Football 2 weeks ago
- ‘Sometimes my body just says no’ – De Bruyne opens up on injuriesPremier League 2 weeks ago
- Football commentator 'apologises' for racist comment during Talksport FA Cup broadcastFootball 1 day ago
- Mathare dropped OwinoFootball 2 weeks ago
- Finally! Chelsea boss Sarri reveals what they did to Man City to end their unbeaten runFootball 2 months ago