Gor Mahia play Everton in November
After beating Tanzania’s Simba SC 2-0 in the SportPesa Super Cup final, Gor Mahia will now travel to Europe, England in November to face Premier League outfit Everton at Goodison Park.
Sportpesa confirmed this on their official Twitter page on Thursday, August 16.
“The highly anticipated SportPesa Trophy match is around the corner. @Everton @OfficialGMFC Goodison Park Stadium in Liverpool 6th or 7th Nov 2018 (Exact date to be determined in due course) Get Ready For It! #MakeItCount,” read the tweet.
? | Road To Goodison!
The highly anticipated SportPesa Trophy match is around the corner.
? @Everton ???? @OfficialGMFC
???? Goodison Park Stadium in Liverpool
???? 6th or 7th Nov 2018 (Exact date to be determined in due course)
Get Ready For It!#MakeItCount pic.twitter.com/LjvhcbIjjg — SportPesa (@SportPesa) August 16, 2018
Gor was awarded Sh3 million for winning the cup while runners-up Simba SC got Sh1 million.
- Mourinho facing the sack, Man United consider Pochettino as replacementFootball 9 hours ago
- Five things more likely to happen than Man United winning the title Premier League 14 hours ago
- Former Chelsea and Liverpool star announces retirement from footballFootball 10 hours ago
- Telkom retain women league titleHockey 1 day ago
- What next? CAF calls of Kenya - Sierra Leone AFCON tie Football 13 hours ago
- Kabutha wins Standard Classic golfGolf 1 day ago
- Top referee suffers broken jaw, damaged eye socket after attack by fansFootball 11 hours ago