Gor Mahia play Everton in November
After beating Tanzania’s Simba SC 2-0 in the SportPesa Super Cup final, Gor Mahia will now travel to Europe, England in November to face Premier League outfit Everton at Goodison Park.
Sportpesa confirmed this on their official Twitter page on Thursday, August 16.
“The highly anticipated SportPesa Trophy match is around the corner. @Everton @OfficialGMFC Goodison Park Stadium in Liverpool 6th or 7th Nov 2018 (Exact date to be determined in due course) Get Ready For It! #MakeItCount,” read the tweet.
? | Road To Goodison!
The highly anticipated SportPesa Trophy match is around the corner.
? @Everton ???? @OfficialGMFC
???? Goodison Park Stadium in Liverpool
???? 6th or 7th Nov 2018 (Exact date to be determined in due course)
Get Ready For It!#MakeItCount pic.twitter.com/LjvhcbIjjg — SportPesa (@SportPesa) August 16, 2018
Gor was awarded Sh3 million for winning the cup while runners-up Simba SC got Sh1 million.
- 21 offences Cristiano Ronaldo should have been red-carded for in the past Football 21 hours ago
- Senior KPL coach and star player in silent war over hot slayqueenFootball 45 minutes ago
- Paul Pogba showers Jose Mourinho with praise following Champions League winFootball 19 hours ago
- Sh1.1m raised for noble cause: Chebii swings to victory as Weru registers maiden course Hole-in-OneGolf 3 days ago
- Is Harambee Stars coach Sebastien Migne preparing to leave?Football 17 minutes ago
- Revealed! Why Mourinho was lying on the ground at Wembley stadiumGossip & Rumours 1 week ago
- Gor Mahia fined – again!Football 1 day ago