Gor Mahia play Everton in November
After beating Tanzania’s Simba SC 2-0 in the SportPesa Super Cup final, Gor Mahia will now travel to Europe, England in November to face Premier League outfit Everton at Goodison Park.
Sportpesa confirmed this on their official Twitter page on Thursday, August 16.
“The highly anticipated SportPesa Trophy match is around the corner. @Everton @OfficialGMFC Goodison Park Stadium in Liverpool 6th or 7th Nov 2018 (Exact date to be determined in due course) Get Ready For It! #MakeItCount,” read the tweet.
? | Road To Goodison!
The highly anticipated SportPesa Trophy match is around the corner.
? @Everton ???? @OfficialGMFC
???? Goodison Park Stadium in Liverpool
???? 6th or 7th Nov 2018 (Exact date to be determined in due course)
Get Ready For It!#MakeItCount pic.twitter.com/LjvhcbIjjg — SportPesa (@SportPesa) August 16, 2018
Gor was awarded Sh3 million for winning the cup while runners-up Simba SC got Sh1 million.
- Everton legends call to Sharks ahead of friendlyFootball 1 week ago
- Shark-attack: Kariobangi Sharks drown EPL’s EvertonFootball 1 week ago
- Barcelona legend Xavi announces retirement Football 2 months ago
- Neymar out of Copa America 2019 with ankle ligament injuryFootball 1 month ago
- What you didn’t know about the London Marathon, Kenya bloomingAthletics 2 months ago
- Arsenal highly unlikely to sign Wilfried Zaha as transfer saga turns uglyFootball 2 weeks ago
- Zaha sends powerful message to fans on joining ArsenalFootball 1 week ago