Gor Mahia play Everton in November
After beating Tanzania’s Simba SC 2-0 in the SportPesa Super Cup final, Gor Mahia will now travel to Europe, England in November to face Premier League outfit Everton at Goodison Park.
Sportpesa confirmed this on their official Twitter page on Thursday, August 16.
“The highly anticipated SportPesa Trophy match is around the corner. @Everton @OfficialGMFC Goodison Park Stadium in Liverpool 6th or 7th Nov 2018 (Exact date to be determined in due course) Get Ready For It! #MakeItCount,” read the tweet.
? | Road To Goodison!
The highly anticipated SportPesa Trophy match is around the corner.
? @Everton ???? @OfficialGMFC
???? Goodison Park Stadium in Liverpool
???? 6th or 7th Nov 2018 (Exact date to be determined in due course)
Get Ready For It!#MakeItCount pic.twitter.com/LjvhcbIjjg — SportPesa (@SportPesa) August 16, 2018
Gor was awarded Sh3 million for winning the cup while runners-up Simba SC got Sh1 million.
- Cause of concern: Gor Mahia plot secure route past New StarsFootball 22 hours ago
- Warning shots: Guardiola tells Liverpool what Man City plan to doPremier League 17 hours ago
- De Gea is the best goalkeeper in the world – MourinhoFootball 1 month ago
- Golf: Sigona golfers kept bay as Safari Tour Series gathers steamGolf 2 days ago
- WWE legend passes awaySports 1 month ago
- Dennis Oliech finally finds his scoring boots [Photos] Football 6 days ago
- Brothers to Premier League duo Rashford and Arnold attacked at gunpointPremier League 21 hours ago