Manchester United star Paul Pogba makes final decision on Barcelona move
Paul Pogba reportedly has no interest in leaving Manchester United - nor does he want a pay rise.
The World Cup winner is wanted by Barcelona but the Old Trafford club are refusing to sell the midfielder.
Juventus have also been linked with a move but according to ESPN, the player sees his future in Manchester.
The report claims that he has not asked the club's hierarchy for a move, nor has he demanded a pay rise to bring him in line with top earner Alexis Sanchez.
Pogba's agent Mino Raiola is thought to have been instrumental in attempting to negotiate a move for his client but the player himself is content in the Premier League.
He arrived at Old Trafford on Thursday morning to train ahead of United's Premier League opener against Leicester on Friday.
Earlier, Jose Mourinho admitted he could be left frustrated on deadline day.
He has been desperate to sign a centre back this summer and the Old Trafford club have been linked with moves for Harry Maguire, Toby Alderweireld, Jerome Boateng and Yerry Mina.
But Mina is expected to join Everton while Leicester are reluctant to sell World Cup star Maguire, and Mourinho could be frustrated come the 5pm deadine.
He said: ”Signings? The information I have is no. I'm not confident, I'm not confident as the market closes today so it is time at least for me to stop thinking about the market because the market will be closed.
“So I will have to focus on the players I have and in relation to this first couple of matches, maybe three matches because after Spurs there is national team and a couple of weeks to recover people and prepare people better, is to focus on players available.
"I'm not thinking about that unavailable list I give you, I focus on what we have.”
- Rugby: Ayange, Chitayi and Lilako return as Kenya depart to WindhoekRugby 1 hour ago
- Kenya Communications Sports Organization games: Posta on fire in KakamegaSports 2 hours ago
- KICOSCA: 47 counties battle it out in sports and cultural events in week-long festivalSports 2 hours ago
- 2018 Brookside Africa Secondary School Games in Rwanda: Kwanthanze and Kaya Tiwi glide into semi-final contestsVolleyball and Handball 2 hours ago
- SportPesa jackpot winner’s identity revealedSports 14 hours ago
- Leftfoot League: SportPesa stun Tradewinds AviationFootball 1 hour ago
- French people unite, dream of winning second World Cup trophyWorld Cup 2018 1 month ago