Manchester United star Paul Pogba makes final decision on Barcelona move
Paul Pogba reportedly has no interest in leaving Manchester United - nor does he want a pay rise.
The World Cup winner is wanted by Barcelona but the Old Trafford club are refusing to sell the midfielder.
Juventus have also been linked with a move but according to ESPN, the player sees his future in Manchester.
The report claims that he has not asked the club's hierarchy for a move, nor has he demanded a pay rise to bring him in line with top earner Alexis Sanchez.
Pogba's agent Mino Raiola is thought to have been instrumental in attempting to negotiate a move for his client but the player himself is content in the Premier League.
He arrived at Old Trafford on Thursday morning to train ahead of United's Premier League opener against Leicester on Friday.
Earlier, Jose Mourinho admitted he could be left frustrated on deadline day.
He has been desperate to sign a centre back this summer and the Old Trafford club have been linked with moves for Harry Maguire, Toby Alderweireld, Jerome Boateng and Yerry Mina.
But Mina is expected to join Everton while Leicester are reluctant to sell World Cup star Maguire, and Mourinho could be frustrated come the 5pm deadine.
He said: ”Signings? The information I have is no. I'm not confident, I'm not confident as the market closes today so it is time at least for me to stop thinking about the market because the market will be closed.
“So I will have to focus on the players I have and in relation to this first couple of matches, maybe three matches because after Spurs there is national team and a couple of weeks to recover people and prepare people better, is to focus on players available.
"I'm not thinking about that unavailable list I give you, I focus on what we have.”
- ‘Why I’m plotting Barcelona return…it’s all because of Mbappe' – NeymarFootball 10 hours ago
- High school student dies after on-pitch collision with teammateFootball 1 day ago
- Jepkosgei and Dibaba to face off in Delhi 21km raceAthletics 1 day ago
- UEFA Nations League preview: England look to secure first points against SpainFootball 2 days ago
- Why Kerr is a worried man: New season kicks off on December 8Football 1 day ago
- TaeKwondo: Mombasa to host World Taekwondo Demonstration DaySports 1 day ago
- Is Gor Mahia ready for new season? Coach Dylan Kerr doesn’t think soFootball 11 hours ago