Family members of the late Mama Oliech finally agree on burial date
Family members of the late Mama Mary Oliech have finally agreed to bury the hatchet and bury their mother on August 18.
According to Nixon Onywanda, the agreement follows a series of meetings with family members.
Onywanda had insisted on burying his mother this weekend while his other family members insisted on an August 18 burial.
“After a lot of soul searching, I have calmed down and decided to go with what the rest of the family wants. Our late mother does not deserve these and so the burial will be done on August 18,” he said.
Onywanda went on to explain that the family had met with elders to settle the differences between two factions advocating for two different burial dates with one seeking to have her laid to rest on the 11th of August while the other on the 18th, one week later.
- Dennis the Menace is backFootball 4 hours ago
- Broke Gor Mahia coach Kerr jogged from Kileleshwa to Jericho for trainingFootball 1 month ago
- Man United and Chelsea in heated race to sign Inter Milan defenderFootball 1 month ago
- SportPesa Premier League: Homeboyz in fight for lifeFootball 1 day ago
- Kabras thrash Nondies to consolidate Kenya Cup leadRugby 4 hours ago
- Gor Mahia coach Dylan Kerr resignsFootball 2 months ago
- Divock Origi set to join Victor WanyamaFootball 1 day ago