Family members of the late Mama Oliech finally agree on burial date
Family members of the late Mama Mary Oliech have finally agreed to bury the hatchet and bury their mother on August 18.
According to Nixon Onywanda, the agreement follows a series of meetings with family members.
Onywanda had insisted on burying his mother this weekend while his other family members insisted on an August 18 burial.
“After a lot of soul searching, I have calmed down and decided to go with what the rest of the family wants. Our late mother does not deserve these and so the burial will be done on August 18,” he said.
Onywanda went on to explain that the family had met with elders to settle the differences between two factions advocating for two different burial dates with one seeking to have her laid to rest on the 11th of August while the other on the 18th, one week later.
- WWE legend is deadSports 23 hours ago
- Manchester United star set to pen mega deal and make him one of best paid ever Football 7 hours ago
- Tottenham forced to delay opening of new stadiumPremier League 18 hours ago
- Manchester City's Silva retires from Spain dutyPremier League 18 hours ago
- Arsenal manager Emery explains why they were beaten 2-0 by Manchester CityPremier League 1 day ago
- Golf: Owuor awes Thika as Ndunda rules MachakosGolf 1 day ago
- Chelsea star: I would have left Chelsea if Conte had remained in charge Premier League 21 hours ago