Family members of the late Mama Oliech finally agree on burial date
Family members of the late Mama Mary Oliech have finally agreed to bury the hatchet and bury their mother on August 18.
According to Nixon Onywanda, the agreement follows a series of meetings with family members.
Onywanda had insisted on burying his mother this weekend while his other family members insisted on an August 18 burial.
“After a lot of soul searching, I have calmed down and decided to go with what the rest of the family wants. Our late mother does not deserve these and so the burial will be done on August 18,” he said.
Onywanda went on to explain that the family had met with elders to settle the differences between two factions advocating for two different burial dates with one seeking to have her laid to rest on the 11th of August while the other on the 18th, one week later.
- Arsenal to finally get rid of superstar after ‘50 per cent’ breakthroughFootball 1 month ago
- England Rugby League star donates brain to scienceRugby 1 month ago
- Harambee Stars Vs Senegal: We can do it – MigneFootball 1 month ago
- Furious Messi blasts Copa America officials after loss to BrazilFootball 1 month ago
- ‘We don’t fear the Lions’ declare Uganda ahead of clashFootball 1 month ago
- AFCON: Madagascar make history, edge DR Congo on penaltiesFootball 1 month ago
- PHOTOS: Pogba and Lingard in heated fight as Man United land in AustraliaFootball 1 month ago