CONFIRMED: Arsenal striker leaves Emirates
Arsenal striker Chuba Akpom has left the club to join Greek side PAOK on a three-year deal.
Akpom joined Arsenal in 2002 aged six, made his competitive debut for the club at 17, but struggled to make a first team impact.
He has spent most of his career on loan, going out six different times, and only made 12 senior appearances for the Gunners
On the deal, Arsenal released a brief statement, saying: “We wish Chuba the best of luck with PAOK."
The 22-year-old spent last season on loan at Sint-Truiden in Belgium- where he scored six times in 16 run-outs.
- Sofapaka renew rivalry with Ingwe at KasaraniFootball 2 days ago
- Son and mum put best stick forwardHockey 2 days ago
- Alexis Sanchez dubbed 'Manchester United's worst signing in years'Premier League 2 days ago
- Angry wife films World Cup star naked in sauna with 'prostitute' [Photos]Football 2 days ago
- BOXING: Joshua KOs Povetkin in seventh round to retain world heavyweight titlesBoxing 2 days ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Man United and Arsenal fight over German wonderkid dubbed the ‘new Kroos’Football 2 days ago
- ‘I feel really good’ – Sir Alex Ferguson after emotional returnFootball 2 days ago