Jackpot winners fight after scooping millions
A devoted couple who won £1million jackpot have had a heated argument.
According to Daily Mail, Matt Fairfull, a father-of-four, threw a fork at his wife Marilynand and grabbed her throat with both hands during an argument over dinner.
Ipswich Magistrates' Court heard how the attack happened on July 7, less than two months after they won the £1million jackpot.
Fairfull, 64, who has several front teeth missing, was fined £500 after admitting to charges of assault by beating and ordered to pay prosecution costs.
Mrs Fairfull, 62, gave police a full account of what happened, but declined to make an official statement against her husband of 34 years.
Marilyn Fairfull and her husband Matt won the jackpot on Sunday, May 13, having bought the winning scratchcard at the Esso garage in UK.
- Zaha sends powerful message to fans on joining ArsenalFootball 1 month ago
- Why Wanyama will still be forced out of Tottenham even if Eriksen departsFootball 1 month ago
- Uhuru leads Kenyans in mourning KadengeFootball 1 month ago
- Big Boys don’t cry: Which way next for Golf Majors?Golf 1 month ago
- Nigeria suffers shock loss to AFCON debutants MadagascarFootball 1 month ago
- Former Barcelona, Man City legend signs for new clubFootball 1 month ago
- Former Barca and Man City midfielder Yaya Toure has a new clubFootball 1 month ago