Hazard's brother reveals truth about the Chelsea star joining Real Madrid
Eden Hazard’s brother has hinted the Chelsea star won’t be signing for Real Madrid this summer.
Earlier this week, according to reports in France, Chelsea and Madrid reached an initial agreement to sell Hazard for €190m, which would be the second-highest transfer fee in history, bested only by Neymar’s move from Barcelona to PSG (€222m).
Kylian has given the clearest indication yet that the 27-year-old will not be on his way to the Bernabeu.
Instagram account ‘Best of football’ asked: “Do you think that this would be the right move for Hazard?”
However, Hazard’s sibling replied with a negative emoji, clearly objecting to the reported switch.
The truth is that the 27 year old has already made it clear that he wants to play for Real Madrid.
"After six wonderful years at Chelsea, it might be time to discover something else, " he was quoted as saying.
"My club will make the final decision, but if they let me go, you already know my favourite destination."
- Simiyu maintains cool to retain Mashujaa Day titleGolf 1 day ago
- Former world boxing champion passes away after fatal road accident [Photos] Boxing 2 weeks ago
- FA say Wembley sale off after Khan withdraws offerFootball 5 days ago
- Liverpool manager Klopp provides Firmino's injury update after horror collisionFootball 1 month ago
- Manchester United move quick, rubbish Zidane speculationPremier League 3 weeks ago
- Chelsea's Sarri slams players for ditching gameplan in United drawFootball 1 day ago
- Barcelona star on reports that he broke popstar’s nose and told singer to kill himselfFootball 1 week ago