Barcelona offer star player to Chelsea in exchange for Kante
Barcelona are interested in the signature of Chelsea midfielder N’Golo Kante as Andres Iniesta’s replacement, according to reports.
The midfielder has been brilliant so far for France at this summer’s World Cup, leading Les Blues to the finals on Sunday against newbies Croatia.
Chelsea, having sacked Antonio Conte are set to replace him with former Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri.
According to Sky Sports Italy-based reporter Gianluca Di Marzio, Barcelona are prepared to offer Andre Gomes to the Blues in exchange for Kante.
However, Chelsea will not let their star midfielder leave as Sarri has reportedly told Chelsea the 27-year-old is not for sale at any price.
- Starlets aim for maiden Cecafa titleFootball 4 hours ago
- Kylian Mbappe donates his World Cup earnings to charityWorld Cup 2018 17 hours ago
- PHOTOS: Manchester United launch new home kit for 2018/19 seasonFootball 15 hours ago
- Focus shifts to KCB Karen Masters tourneyGolf 1 day ago
- Career change: Thierry Henry makes shock announcement World Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Manchester United set to sign Croatia starFootball 1 day ago
- ‘Controversial’ Maradona denies ill-health World Cup 2018 2 weeks ago