Manchester United announce new shirt sponsor
Manchester United have announced a new shirt sleeve sponsor, American company Kohler.
Kohler who become Manchester United's first ever shirt sleeve sponsors have agreed a multi-year deal with the club and their logo will feature on the club's new shirts next season.
Dating app tinder had been rumoured to have sealed the shirt sleeve deal with the club earlier on but Manchester United went without one for the entire 2017-18 season.
Premier League giants Manchester City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton and Chelsea already have shirt sleeve sponsors.
A statement by Manchester United managing director Richard Arnold said: "It is a pleasure to welcome Kohler to the Manchester United family as a principal partner and our first shirt sleeve sponsor for both the men’s and women's teams. Our shirt is much more than what we wear, it embodies the passion of our fans and their allegiance to the club.
"Kohler is known around the world not only for its cutting-edge design and luxury products but also a genuine commitment to stewardship and sustainability and is an exciting addition to our family of commercial partners."
Kohler was established in 1873 and its insignia will debut on United's new home shirt in their first pre-season tour fixture against Club America in Phoenix, Arizona on July 19.
"Our partnership with Manchester United provides new opportunities to showcase the quality of Kohler products and services with passionate fans of the most far-reaching and revered sports team on the planet.
- Sh1.1m raised for noble cause: Chebii swings to victory as Weru registers maiden course Hole-in-OneGolf 3 days ago
- Gor Mahia fined – again!Football 22 hours ago
- Revealed! Why Mourinho was lying on the ground at Wembley stadiumGossip & Rumours 1 week ago
- Zimbabwean golfer stuns at KCB Karen MastersGolf 2 months ago
- Kenyans to lead Africa’s bidAthletics 2 weeks ago
- Cristiano Ronaldo will face Manchester United, even after red cardFootball 19 minutes ago
- How Conseslus Kipruto found a way to retain his crown with just one shoe Athletics 2 weeks ago