Epic moment as Kenyan Senator is seen celebrating with Croatia fans [PHOTOS]
A quote in Luo says ‘Gimoro mit karumo’ (The pleasure of something surfaces at its very end).
As the World Cup comes to a close, Kenyan parliamentarians are making good use of the phrase owing to the number who have travelled to Russia to catch up with the last minute events of the tournament.
It is understood that around 20 legislators have jetted Moscow to watch the final. A section of them were spotted during the semi-final clash between England and Croatia.
Pictures doing round on social media show nominated Senator Millicent Omanga in a company of Croatian fans outside the Luzhniki Stadium before the match. Another selfie posted by the legislator, depicts her in cheerful mood inside the Stadium with Siaya Senator James Orengo standing behind her.
As at now, Croatia will battle France in search of their first ever World Cup trophy on Sunday as Belgium play England in the third spot play-off on Saturday.
According to local sources, 14 members of the National Assembly and six Senators were spotted in Russia.
Here are some photos:
- “I regret lengthy Arsenal stay,” says WengerFootball 8 hours ago
- Liverpool star who went from rags to riches Football 1 day ago
- Kylian Mbappe donates his World Cup earnings to charityWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Chelsea keeper Courtois: Latest news on the best keeper at the World Cup moving to Real MadridFootball 21 hours ago
- Juventus responds to Zidane’s return rumoursGossip & Rumours 8 hours ago
- Anderson leads locals at MastersGolf 19 hours ago
- Focus shifts to KCB Karen Masters tourneyGolf 1 day ago