Epic moment as Kenyan Senator is seen celebrating with Croatia fans [PHOTOS]
A quote in Luo says ‘Gimoro mit karumo’ (The pleasure of something surfaces at its very end).
As the World Cup comes to a close, Kenyan parliamentarians are making good use of the phrase owing to the number who have travelled to Russia to catch up with the last minute events of the tournament.
It is understood that around 20 legislators have jetted Moscow to watch the final. A section of them were spotted during the semi-final clash between England and Croatia.
Pictures doing round on social media show nominated Senator Millicent Omanga in a company of Croatian fans outside the Luzhniki Stadium before the match. Another selfie posted by the legislator, depicts her in cheerful mood inside the Stadium with Siaya Senator James Orengo standing behind her.
As at now, Croatia will battle France in search of their first ever World Cup trophy on Sunday as Belgium play England in the third spot play-off on Saturday.
According to local sources, 14 members of the National Assembly and six Senators were spotted in Russia.
Here are some photos:
- Athletics: Kinyua appointed Meru Sports Council chiefAthletics 5 hours ago
- Basketball: KPA’s trip to Tanzania in doubtBasketball 5 hours ago
- Sh1.1m raised for noble cause: Chebii swings to victory as Weru registers maiden course Hole-in-OneGolf 1 day ago
- Motorsport: Weekend Hill Climb competition postponed due to unforeseen reasonsSports 5 hours ago
- Champions League: Late Firmino strike gives Liverpool 3-2 win over PSGFootball 5 hours ago
- Kamworor to defend New York 42km crownAthletics 1 month ago
- Athletics: Madoka Half marathon set for October 20Athletics 5 hours ago