Manchester United 'linked with shock move for Barcelona star'
Manchester United have launched a shock bid for Ousmane Dembele, according to reports.
The Barcelona winger is facing an uncertain future after receiving limited playing time in his first season at the Nou Camp.
Barca are open to loaning out the young Frenchman - and a move to United could be on the cards.
The Daily Star report that United are keen on a move on loan.
Arsenal and Liverpool have both also been linked to his signature.
Sweden defender Victor Lindelof will back his English Manchester United pals for the rest of the World Cup.
The £30million centre-half is back home after his side were beaten 2-0 by Gareth Southgate’s men in Samara on Saturday.
Lindelof’s United team-mate Marcus Rashford made a bee-line for him at the final whistle to console him.
United’s Ashley Young and Phil Jones also had words with the 23-year-old defender behind the scenes afterwards.
Lindelof said: “I just spoke with them you know and they gave me a hug and I congratulated them on the win and wished them good luck.
Manchester United have moved close to tabling an offer for Norwegian wonder kid Erling Haaland after setting up a fresh scouting job for the Molde striker.
Son of former Manchester City and Leeds United defender Alf-Inge Haaland, Erling has shot to prominence over the last year for the Eliteserien side.
With six goals in 13 games, scouts have flocked to the Aker Stadion to watch the 17-year-old in action.
And now the Mail believe Jose Mourinho's side will take a closer look at the promising forward, with the next game to catch a glimpse at his potential on Sunday vs Valerenga.
- Nigerian league postponed indefinitelyFootball 5 hours ago
- IAAF denies attempt to lock out female athletesAthletics 15 hours ago
- Mantubila beat Bandari Youth in MombasaFootball 5 hours ago
- Top KCB key players to miss tourneyRugby 5 hours ago
- Manchester United set to sign Croatia starFootball 2 days ago
- Rally: Tundo racks up hat-trickSports 1 week ago
- Croatian striker sent home for ‘refusing to play’ in Nigeria winWorld Cup 2018 1 month ago