Deaf psychic cat predicts outcome of World Cup opener [PHOTOS]
Achilles, a deaf cat from Russia said to possess ‘psychic’ powers has predicted the outcome of the first match of the 2018 World Cup.
Russia were hosting Saudi Arabia at the Luzhniki Stadium today in a World Cup opening fixture.
The host country Russia has managed to beat Saudi Arabia 5-0.
The cat was introduced at a press conference in Russia on Wednesday and two bowls of cat food, one with the Russia flag, the other with the Saudi flag, placed in front of it.
After about 20 seconds of weird sniffing, Achilles apparently decided to eat food from the bowl labelled with the Russia flag.
- Former cleaner and ex-electrician face off at World CupWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Colombian pop star robbed valuables worth Shs 79m at World CupWorld Cup 2018 18 hours ago
- English star faces axe against Panama after disappointing performanceWorld Cup 2018 5 hours ago
- VIDEOS: Song and dance as Portugal, Morocco fans bask in Luzhniki Stadium ahead of crucial matchWorld Cup 2018 4 hours ago
- Senegal coach Cisse reveals secret weapon to victory over PolandWorld Cup 2018 7 hours ago
- Did you know this interesting fact about Senegal’s 23-man squad for World Cup?World Cup 2018 7 hours ago
- Michael Ballack hints at possible crisis in German squad, offers solutionWorld Cup 2018 2 hours ago