Deaf psychic cat predicts outcome of World Cup opener [PHOTOS]
Achilles, a deaf cat from Russia said to possess ‘psychic’ powers has predicted the outcome of the first match of the 2018 World Cup.
Russia were hosting Saudi Arabia at the Luzhniki Stadium today in a World Cup opening fixture.
The host country Russia has managed to beat Saudi Arabia 5-0.
The cat was introduced at a press conference in Russia on Wednesday and two bowls of cat food, one with the Russia flag, the other with the Saudi flag, placed in front of it.
After about 20 seconds of weird sniffing, Achilles apparently decided to eat food from the bowl labelled with the Russia flag.
- Kiprono survives early scare in Karen Masters qualifiersGolf 14 hours ago
- World Cup Group E: Captain Kolarov fires Serbia to victory over Costa RicaWorld Cup 2018 21 hours ago
- Maradona speaks out on Lionel Messi’s missed penaltyWorld Cup 2018 3 hours ago
- Why Egypt’s Elshenawy declined ‘Man of the Match Award’World Cup 2018 4 hours ago
- Transport: Metro rail system best bet for KenyaWorld Cup 2018 14 hours ago
- Manchester United set to sign Chelsea starFootball 2 hours ago
- “It was anxiety,” Brazilian coach Tite explains Switzerland drawWorld Cup 2018 6 hours ago