Sammy welcomes disgraced Aussie Smith for Canada T20 league
Former West Indies captain Darren Sammy is thrilled to have Steve Smith on his team for the inaugural Global T20 Canada league even though the disgraced Australian is banned from playing for his own country following a ball-tampering scandal.
Smith’s career was thrown into turmoil in March for his role in the incident that took place in South Africa and earned the former Australia captain a 12-month ban from national and state teams. However, the suspension does not extend to domestic tournaments outside his home nation.
- Arsenal-mad dad puts up Sh340,000 for hypnotist to cure son of supporting TottenhamGossip & Rumours 2 weeks ago
- How ‘noisy neighbours’ City could ruin Red Devils’ UCL dreamFootball 1 month ago
- Is Germany goalkeeper Manuel Neuer retiring?Football 1 day ago
- Breaking: Lionel Messi returns to Argentina squad for 1st time since World CupFootball 1 month ago
- Phil Jones: Solskjaer is a breath of fresh air for UnitedFootball 2 weeks ago
- Leaders grace Beyond Zero First Lady Half Marathon [Photos] Athletics 1 month ago
- Liverpool survive Fulham scare to go top of Premier LeagueFootball 1 month ago