KPL club official accused of “eating” secretaries
Plans are at an advanced stage at one of the top KPL clubs to sack a senior official over claims of hitting on office secretaries.
The board is said to have taken the decision after complaints from officers that the man has been ‘eating’ secretaries left, right and centre.’ Top officials are said to have called for a secret meeting where the fate of their colleague was sealed.
“He will be lucky to survive. Allegations are coming from all corners and his poor performance at work has also been a subject of discussion,” said our source.
Trouble started after a female office messenger accused the official of impregnating her before bolting.
The junior employee is said to have confronted the man over the pregnancy and told him to his face to man up. The official’s bosses didn’t take the incident lightly, having warned him against hitting on junior employees sometime last year.
- Pogba’s latest statement leaves Man United fans excited worldwidePremier League 4 days ago
- Why Ronaldo went home a sad man after loss to Man United – JuventusFootball 6 days ago
- Nakumatt tax Ushuru in battle for KPL slotFootball 4 weeks ago
- Nations Cup qualifiers: Kenya’s youngsters seek to finish job in Mauritius todayFootball 13 hours ago
- Why Malkia Strikers star Atuka loves Mesut OzilVolleyball and Handball 13 hours ago
- Mohamed Salah gets immortalised in Egypt [Photos]Premier League 1 week ago
- Tottenham 0-1 Man City: Mahrez dedicates goal to fallen Leicester chairman Premier League 2 weeks ago