KPL club official accused of “eating” secretaries
Plans are at an advanced stage at one of the top KPL clubs to sack a senior official over claims of hitting on office secretaries.
The board is said to have taken the decision after complaints from officers that the man has been ‘eating’ secretaries left, right and centre.’ Top officials are said to have called for a secret meeting where the fate of their colleague was sealed.
“He will be lucky to survive. Allegations are coming from all corners and his poor performance at work has also been a subject of discussion,” said our source.
Trouble started after a female office messenger accused the official of impregnating her before bolting.
The junior employee is said to have confronted the man over the pregnancy and told him to his face to man up. The official’s bosses didn’t take the incident lightly, having warned him against hitting on junior employees sometime last year.
- Cavalry Cup set to light up Manyatta Polo Club in GilgilSports 7 hours ago
- Kiambu County dethrone Nakuru in basketballBasketball 7 hours ago
- Ashley and Njenga win in Karen tourney for juniorsGolf 1 day ago
- Hail Kenya’s shooting stars: Local sharpshooters post superb display in South AfricaSports 7 hours ago
- Manchester United star set to pen mega deal and make him one of best paid ever Football 2 days ago
- Anthony Joshua in heated confrontation with Miller during Povetkin face-off eventBoxing 4 weeks ago
- Retired President Moi mourns Bett's demiseAthletics 6 days ago