Discharged from hospital: Nairobi Senator Johnson Sakaja bails out Former AFC Leopards coach Jan Koops
Former AFC Leopards coach Jan Koops has been discharged from hospital. Koops left yesterday after Nairobi Senator Johnson Sakaja cleared his bill.
The former Leopards tactician expressed gratitude to the senator even as he criticised his former club, claiming that it had abandoned him. “I am grateful to Sakaja for coming to my rescue.
I did not ask AFC Leopards for help as they could not assist me on this,” he said. Koops was in hospital for almost two weeks and accrued a bill of Sh400,000.
- VAR to be used in Premier LeagueFootball 49 minutes ago
- Wenger puts PSG under pressure and he makes final January 1st demandFootball 7 hours ago
- Man City star Mendy savagely replies to Donald Trump’s tweetGossip & Rumours 6 hours ago
- Arsene Wenger rejected Fulham before they turned to RanieriPremier League 9 hours ago
- Mourinho gives up on three signings as Man United move to block January transfersPremier League 4 hours ago
- Thunder strike Equity BankBasketball 18 hours ago
- Chelsea among FIVE Premier League clubs facing banPremier League 10 hours ago