Discharged from hospital: Nairobi Senator Johnson Sakaja bails out Former AFC Leopards coach Jan Koops
Former AFC Leopards coach Jan Koops has been discharged from hospital. Koops left yesterday after Nairobi Senator Johnson Sakaja cleared his bill.
The former Leopards tactician expressed gratitude to the senator even as he criticised his former club, claiming that it had abandoned him. “I am grateful to Sakaja for coming to my rescue.
I did not ask AFC Leopards for help as they could not assist me on this,” he said. Koops was in hospital for almost two weeks and accrued a bill of Sh400,000.
- Champions League Group A: Atletico shake off domestic woes to clinch comeback win at MonacoFootball 4 hours ago
- Basketball: KPA’s trip to Tanzania in doubtBasketball 4 hours ago
- Sh1.1m raised for noble cause: Chebii swings to victory as Weru registers maiden course Hole-in-OneGolf 1 day ago
- Motorsport: Weekend Hill Climb competition postponed due to unforeseen reasonsSports 5 hours ago
- Champions League: Late Firmino strike gives Liverpool 3-2 win over PSGFootball 4 hours ago
- WWE legend is deadSports 1 month ago
- KPL: Sharks maul limping Leopards in MachakosFootball 5 hours ago