Discharged from hospital: Nairobi Senator Johnson Sakaja bails out Former AFC Leopards coach Jan Koops
Former AFC Leopards coach Jan Koops has been discharged from hospital. Koops left yesterday after Nairobi Senator Johnson Sakaja cleared his bill.
The former Leopards tactician expressed gratitude to the senator even as he criticised his former club, claiming that it had abandoned him. “I am grateful to Sakaja for coming to my rescue.
I did not ask AFC Leopards for help as they could not assist me on this,” he said. Koops was in hospital for almost two weeks and accrued a bill of Sh400,000.
- Manchester United star ruled out until September - MourinhoFootball 18 hours ago
- Cheptil vow not to drop guardVolleyball and Handball 13 hours ago
- Kobala seek to oust football queens WiyetaSports 13 hours ago
- Why World Cup stewards are in trouble after confronting pitch invadersWorld Cup 2018 1 hour ago
- Standard County Classic Series heads to Nyali ClubGolf 13 hours ago
- Maurizio Sarri banned from his usual half-time ritual by Roman AbramovichFootball 49 minutes ago
- Crested Cranes hit Starlets in Cecafa tieFootball 13 hours ago