Discharged from hospital: Nairobi Senator Johnson Sakaja bails out Former AFC Leopards coach Jan Koops
Former AFC Leopards coach Jan Koops has been discharged from hospital. Koops left yesterday after Nairobi Senator Johnson Sakaja cleared his bill.
The former Leopards tactician expressed gratitude to the senator even as he criticised his former club, claiming that it had abandoned him. “I am grateful to Sakaja for coming to my rescue.
I did not ask AFC Leopards for help as they could not assist me on this,” he said. Koops was in hospital for almost two weeks and accrued a bill of Sh400,000.
- How Premier League title race, top-four race will be decidedFootball 3 weeks ago
- Three broke Kenyan footballers find solace in rich woman’s bedroomGossip & Rumours 1 week ago
- Sofapaka seek lost glory with SportPesa ShieldFootball 1 month ago
- Kenya Rugby 7s: Blow as star misses Las Vegas tripRugby 1 month ago
- Man United fan stabbed by taxi driver in ParisFootball 1 month ago
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to axe eight Man United starsFootball 2 weeks ago
- Blind runner and his dogs make history at NYC Half MarathonAthletics 1 month ago