Hull City Cup: No prize money for winner
There will be no prize money during the Hull City Challenge Cup on May 13 at Kasarani Stadium, the organisers have said.
Gor Mahia will play English lower tier side Hull City after defeating AFC Leopards 5-4 on post-match penalties on Tuesday.
K’Ogalo triumphed over AFC Leopards in a spot kick after a barren draw in Tuesday mouthwatering clash. Ingwe’s Vincent Oburu blasted his penalty over the bar, allowing their rivals Gor to convert all their five chances to carry the day.
Gor Mahia versus Hull City Tigers will be the first ever in Kenyan soil and will therefore attract lots of attention. This comes after KPL champions played against English Premier League side Everton in 2-1 loss in Tanzania capital Dare Salaam earlier in the year.
- Muhammad Ali’s son: I expected to inherit Sh516m after my father’s death, now I’m surviving on less than Sh700 a dayBoxing 1 day ago
- Mourinho FINALLY reveals why they were beaten by Liverpool Football 2 hours ago
- Football: How Kenyans left others hurting in Copa tournamentFootball 14 hours ago
- LaLiga star suffers stroke, rushed to hospitalFootball 1 month ago
- Gor inch closer to CAF group stages after beating Nigeria’s Lobi Stars 3-1Football 18 hours ago
- Polo: Lachlan win Ndume title in Gilgil tiesSports 14 hours ago
- Huge rule change coming to Champions LeagueFootball 3 weeks ago