Fan hires crane to watch team after stadium ban
One fan in Turkey hired a crane to watch Denizlispor's Saturday match against Gaziantepspor at the Atatürk Stadium in southwestern Turkey's Denizli after he was banned from entering the stadium.
According to BirGun, a Turkish daily newspaper, the Denizlispor fan rented a crane, parked it next to the stadium and then watched the entire match from outside the stadium.
Sadly for the fan, the crane was dropped by local police. The reports did not reveal exactly why he had been given a stadium ban.
Denizlispor did not disappoint its devoted supporter and thrashed their opponents 5-0.
- The good, the bad and the ugly at Stroke PlayGolf 1 day ago
- Harambee Starlets’ chances of winning AWCON 2018Football 15 hours ago
- Diamond Encrusted: Take a look at Cristiano Ronaldo’s Sh240 million wristwatch [Photos] Football 13 hours ago
- Malava fail to salvage boys’ volleyball title as debutants Kwale win East Africa girls’ football gongVolleyball and Handball 2 months ago
- PSG’s 6-1 Champions League win under investigation over alleged match-fixingFootball 1 week ago
- Rugby: Lionesses drawn in tricky pool in Dubai SevensRugby 4 hours ago
- Why CR7 poses a huge threat to Manchester UnitedFootball 20 hours ago