Fan hires crane to watch team after stadium ban
One fan in Turkey hired a crane to watch Denizlispor's Saturday match against Gaziantepspor at the Atatürk Stadium in southwestern Turkey's Denizli after he was banned from entering the stadium.
According to BirGun, a Turkish daily newspaper, the Denizlispor fan rented a crane, parked it next to the stadium and then watched the entire match from outside the stadium.
Sadly for the fan, the crane was dropped by local police. The reports did not reveal exactly why he had been given a stadium ban.
Denizlispor did not disappoint its devoted supporter and thrashed their opponents 5-0.
- Who will win the Epl this season?Premier League 10 hours ago
- Zinedine Zidane wants to be Man United coach immediately season ends – It’s the gossip Football 14 hours ago
- Lucky Kenyan hits millions in Sportpesa Mega jackpotSports 3 days ago
- Bandari hit Tusker, AFC score four: Bandari keep hope alive of catching leaders Gor MahiaFootball 3 days ago
- Golf: Kenya launches Safari Tour series in preparation for the Kenya Open ChampionshipGolf 1 day ago
- Nakuru man hits jackpot Sports 3 weeks ago
- Posta beat Kenya Ferry to lead Group BFootball 3 hours ago