Fan hires crane to watch team after stadium ban
One fan in Turkey hired a crane to watch Denizlispor's Saturday match against Gaziantepspor at the Atatürk Stadium in southwestern Turkey's Denizli after he was banned from entering the stadium.
According to BirGun, a Turkish daily newspaper, the Denizlispor fan rented a crane, parked it next to the stadium and then watched the entire match from outside the stadium.
Sadly for the fan, the crane was dropped by local police. The reports did not reveal exactly why he had been given a stadium ban.
Denizlispor did not disappoint its devoted supporter and thrashed their opponents 5-0.
- Snow maintains Tour lead Golf 2 days ago
- Korean athlete dies after taking part in Nyahururu road raceAthletics 3 days ago
- Man United fans left fuming by what Arsenal have done ahead of FA Cup tieFootball 1 day ago
- Five players Liverpool could easily sign this month Premier League 18 hours ago
- Alexis Sanchez ‘lonely and ignored’ at Man United, only speaks to three teammatesPremier League 2 months ago
- Emery provides update on Ozil amid claims German could leave ArsenalFootball 11 hours ago
- View the Latest EPL standings after Man City suffer second 3-2 defeat by Crystal PalaceFootball 3 weeks ago