Boston Marathon evokes memories of bloody event that claimed lives and maimed many
It is 5 years after a terrorist attacked runners and fans at a Boston Marathon that killed 3 people and injured 147 others.
Kenya’s defending champions Geoffrey Kirui, Edna Kiplagat as well as the 2015 winner Caroline Rotich are flying the country’s flag.
While the event is worth attention and has received enough acclamation, the bombing of the 2013 has sparked a fountain of tributes.
Families, individuals and marathon enthusiasts are sending messages of tribute to the victims amidst tightened security aimed at securing the next event in US soil.
- Why Harambee Stars have not received Sh50 million despite 3-0 win over Ethiopia Football 5 days ago
- UFC: Russian Khabib defeats McGregorFootball 1 week ago
- Shocking death statistics of World Cup 2022 stadium workers revealedFootball 4 days ago
- Njoroge served with warm Tea Fields titleGolf 4 days ago
- Kenya 3-0 Ethiopia: Pictures of DP Ruto celebrating wildly go viral Football 5 days ago
- Sportpesa Shield: Sofapaka, Sharks battle for gloryFootball 2 hours ago
- High school student dies after on-pitch collision with teammateFootball 3 days ago