Kenyan boxer Brian Agina reported missing after Commonwealth Games in Australia
Kenyan boxer Brian Agina has been reported missing after the curtain fell on the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games in Australia, sources have revealed.
Agina lost to Pakistan’s Syed Muhammad Asif in the round of 16, where he was representing Kenya in the boxing games. The Ministry of Sports is yet to give a statement on the missing pugilist as the search continues.
Reports indicate that Australian police are on the case and are pursuing the matter to establish his whereabouts.
This comes after 13 athletes drawn from various countries such as Cameroon, Rwanda and Uganda were reported missing from their villages last week.
Australian authorities thereafter sent a warning for the athletes to honour the terms of their visas.
More to follow.
- Kenya 3-0 Ethiopia: Pictures of DP Ruto celebrating wildly go viral Football 5 days ago
- Why Harambee Stars have not received Sh50 million despite 3-0 win over Ethiopia Football 5 days ago
- Premier League clubs on alert as Real Madrid slap hefty fee on Marco AsensioPremier League 45 minutes ago
- Yoweri Museveni meets Uganda Cranes, says better diet will improve players’ ‘shots’ (Photos) Football 1 week ago
- Shocking death statistics of World Cup 2022 stadium workers revealedFootball 4 days ago
- UFC: Russian Khabib defeats McGregorFootball 1 week ago
- Problems pile for Man United, Jose Mourinho could miss Chelsea showdownFootball 3 days ago