Kenyan boxer Brian Agina reported missing after Commonwealth Games in Australia
Kenyan boxer Brian Agina has been reported missing after the curtain fell on the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games in Australia, sources have revealed.
Agina lost to Pakistan’s Syed Muhammad Asif in the round of 16, where he was representing Kenya in the boxing games. The Ministry of Sports is yet to give a statement on the missing pugilist as the search continues.
Reports indicate that Australian police are on the case and are pursuing the matter to establish his whereabouts.
This comes after 13 athletes drawn from various countries such as Cameroon, Rwanda and Uganda were reported missing from their villages last week.
Australian authorities thereafter sent a warning for the athletes to honour the terms of their visas.
More to follow.
- Petr Cech to be offered chance to return to ChelseaPremier League 20 hours ago
- Snow maintains Tour lead Golf 2 days ago
- Korean athlete dies after taking part in Nyahururu road raceAthletics 3 days ago
- Man United fans left fuming by what Arsenal have done ahead of FA Cup tieFootball 1 day ago
- Mourinho takes dig at fellow bosses Klopp and PochettinoFootball 9 hours ago
- Barcelona send powerful message to Arsenal about signing DembeleFootball 1 month ago
- Alexis Sanchez ‘lonely and ignored’ at Man United, only speaks to three teammatesPremier League 2 months ago