Mesut Ozil breaks Eric Cantona's record by becoming fastest player to reach 50 assists in Premier League
Creating his 50th goal in his 141st league fixture, Ozil beat the previous record held by Manchester United legend Eric Cantona by two games.
The rest of the pack includes Arsenal legend Dennis Bergkamp, who created 50 Premier League goals in 146 appearances for the Gunners.
While Cesc Fabregas took 165 matches to record 50 assists at Arsenal and Chelsea, and David Silva managed the feat in 166 games.
Ozil assisted Mustafi from a free-kick in the first half of Arsenal's victory over Watford at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday.
The German centre-back towered above everyone else in the Hornets' box to thunder his header home and put Arsenal in front.
Arsenal went two-up through Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who was set up by the Gunners' other assist king, Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
Aubameyang later returned the favour by setting up Mkhitaryan to make it three.
- PHOTOS: South Korea training tracksuit causes stir at World CupWorld Cup 2018 11 hours ago
- Colombian midfielder sees World Cup red card, makes historyWorld Cup 2018 3 hours ago
- Beautiful but sad story by Lukaku ahead of Tunisia clash in the World CupWorld Cup 2018 8 hours ago
- Egypt goalkeeper refuses player of the match trophy award due to his Muslim faithWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Argentina hope arrival of Messi's wife Roccuzzo can stop him blaming himself for penalty missWorld Cup 2018 5 hours ago
- South Africa-based Nduva wins Kenya Amateur Match play ChampionshipGolf 1 day ago
- England beat Tunisia 2-1 in World Cup group gameWorld Cup 2018 21 hours ago