Golf: Kibaki among 12 Hall of Fame inductees
Kenya’s former president and Patron of the Kenya Golf Union Mwai Kibaki and former Central Bank of Kenya Governor Duncan Ndegwa are among 12 individuals who were inducted into the Kenya Open Golf Limited Hall of Fame on Saturday.
This is in recognition of their individual and collective contribution to the tournament and golf in the country.
The ceremony was held at Muthaiga Golf Club to mark the 50th anniversary of the Kenya Open Golf Championship.
- Messi and Aguero to retire from international football if Argentina flop out of World CupWorld Cup 2018 15 hours ago
- Handball: KHF to organize referees’ courseVolleyball and Handball 2 months ago
- Kwale dominate school gamesSports 7 hours ago
- Snook wary of Morocco threatRugby 7 hours ago
- Former Arsenal star set to run for president of Nigeria in 2019Gossip & Rumours 2 months ago
- Gor look to extend lead: K’Ogalo lead standings with two points, and have three matches at handFootball 1 month ago
- Football: Standard, KTN in tough poolsFootball 1 week ago