What Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa was heard shouting at Barcelona keeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen
Diego Costa is known for being a cheeky character; the villain of the piece, a handful, and the man you'd rather have on your team than against you.
Costa then moved back to Spain to once again represent his beloved Atletico Madrid, and has had a relatively successful season, netting 5 in 11.
This weekend Atletico were tasked with the difficult job of stopping Barcelona, who are now eight points clear and running away with La Liga.
They lost 1-0 to the Catalan giants courtesy of a Lionel Messi free-kick, and were unable to breach Barcelona's defence at the Nou Camp.
But it wasn't through the want of trying, as Movistar cameras highlighted when spotting something Costa did during the match.
As well as trying to score, the Brazilian was seen trying to put off the opposition goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen.
Now keepers are used to rival strikers attempting to put them off with tricks, but we'd say calling for the ball to be passed to them is a little different, which is exactly what happened.
Incredibly, cameras saw and heard Costa shouting "brother," "here, here" as the German shot-stopper went to take a goalkick.
Fortunately for the Barcelona keeper, he ignored the ex-Chelsea hitman and played the ball to one of his team-mates, prompting Costa to laugh.
We'd assume he knew he was never going to receive the ball, but we must applaud his sheer audacity in trying to trick Ter Stegen.
- Man United hero set to make shock move to another Premier League clubFootball 3 days ago
- Shujaa vow to be the last team standingRugby 7 hours ago
- Decision made on Fellaini’s hair pulling incidentFootball 4 days ago
- Mourinho delivers bad news to Manchester United about winning the titleFootball 2 days ago
- Kenyan girls delight in big stage momentFootball 7 hours ago
- South Africa among potential Afcon hostsFootball 7 hours ago
- Liverpool striker facing lengthy ban after reports that he placed a bet Football 17 hours ago