Ronaldo explains why Real Madrid need to sign Neymar
Former Real Madrid striker Ronaldo believes Zinedine Zidane's side need Neymar.
The Brazilian has been linked with a stunning move to the Bernabeu despite only joining PSG in a world-record deal last summer.
The pair were both in London at the unveiling of Nike's new Mercurial 360 boots.
And while former goal machine Ronaldo was tight-lipped about a potential move, he believes Neymar would be a fine signing for Real.
"He is a superb player, maybe he will be the best in the world in a few years and Real Madrid need the best," he said.
"I haven't heard any official representative of Real say anything about Neymar.
"But they should think about what they have and this year it is difficult for Madrid, they must keep going and end well."
Neymar will come up against Real in the Champions League later this month and Ronaldo cannot wait for the encounters.
"It's a very difficult game, I am a Real Madrid ambassador and obviously I want them to win, but on the other hand I like PSG and my great friend Neymar is there, and everyone loves him," Ronaldo said.
"I don't have split loyalties, I hope it is a great game and the best team wins.
"The Champions League is a competition that they do well in and we will see how it ends, because everything changes very quickly in football."
- Chelsea beat Arsenal 3-2 in derby thrillerFootball 18 hours ago
- Chelsea vs Arsenal Lineup at 7:30pmFootball 21 hours ago
- Premier League star accused of ‘drugging and raping’ top modelPremier League 3 hours ago
- Former Arsenal and Liverpool star reveals he was DRUNK when he scored a hat-trickFootball 4 days ago
- KPL: Nakumatt thrash Mathare as AFC claw Thika UnitedFootball 16 hours ago
- Paul Scholes’ outrageous prediction on how Man United’s season will endPremier League 1 day ago
- Maina wanted by Man United’s MourinhoFootball 2 days ago