Chelsea left-back Rahman joins Schalke on long loan
Chelsea left-back Baba Rahman has joined Bundesliga title hopefuls Schalke on loan until the end of next season.
The 23-year-old Ghanaian, who was on loan at Schalke for several months of the 2016-17 campaign, has only made 23 appearances for Chelsea since arriving in west London from Augsburg in 2015.
A statement published on Chelsea’s official website announced the 18-month loan deal for Rahman and also said Brazilian forward Nathan had moved to Belenenses in Portugal on loan until the summer.
- Masinde Muliro upbeat ahead of clash against StrathmoreRugby 8 hours ago
- Arsenal could land Carlo Ancelotti for free next weekPremier League 2 days ago
- Rodgers sign new Leicester deal to end speculation over Arsenal jobFootball 20 hours ago
- Cecafa task won’t be too heavy for KimanziSports 2 days ago
- Mane was snubbed for Ballon d'Or because he is African, claims KouyateFootball 2 days ago
- Big show at Magical Kenya Ladies OpenGolf 2 days ago
- Watford appoint Nigel Pearson as third new manager of the season Premier League 15 hours ago