Chelsea left-back Rahman joins Schalke on long loan
Chelsea left-back Baba Rahman has joined Bundesliga title hopefuls Schalke on loan until the end of next season.
The 23-year-old Ghanaian, who was on loan at Schalke for several months of the 2016-17 campaign, has only made 23 appearances for Chelsea since arriving in west London from Augsburg in 2015.
A statement published on Chelsea’s official website announced the 18-month loan deal for Rahman and also said Brazilian forward Nathan had moved to Belenenses in Portugal on loan until the summer.
- Man United manager Solskjaer speaks on new club signingsFootball 1 month ago
- Arsenal appoint former midfielder technical directorFootball 1 month ago
- Jesse Were receives encouraging message after AFCON snubFootball 1 month ago
- Betting company to shut 700 gambling shops, putting 4,500 jobs at riskSports 1 month ago
- Nemanja Vidic lined up for shock Man United returnFootball 1 month ago
- Chelsea new boss opens up on team future, names star who'll be crucial for Blues next seasonFootball 1 month ago
- Manchester United close to nailing elusive signatureFootball 1 month ago