Boxing: Joshua faces Parker in heavyweight unification bout in March
Britain's Anthony Joshua will put his perfect 20-fight, 20-knock-out record on the line when he takes on New Zealand's Joseph Parker in a world heavyweight unification bout in Cardiff, Wales on March 31.
Joshua holds the WBA and IBF versions of the crown while Parker is the WBO champion and unbeaten in 24 contests, with 18 knockouts.
Following weeks of negotiations, the 28-year-old Joshua confirmed the fight was on in a video posted on his official Twitter account.
"These fights aren't easy because there's a lot on the line so respect to team Parker for taking the challenge. And you know me, I love this game," he said.
"I'm looking forward to it, training camp is under way and before you know it, March 31st will be upon us."
The winner of the fight will take a step towards becoming the first undisputed heavyweight champion since Lennox Lewis in 1999.
American Deontay Wilder holds the fourth belt in the heavyweight division.
- Football: How Kenyans left others hurting in Copa tournamentFootball 10 hours ago
- LaLiga star suffers stroke, rushed to hospitalFootball 1 month ago
- View Starting Lineups - Liverpool vs Man Utd at 7pmFootball 15 hours ago
- Kenya Cup: Mwamba puncture Oilers as Kabras Sugar dissolve Impala in KakamegaRugby 1 day ago
- Hosts Kakamega Homeboyz beat AFC Leapards at Bkhungu StadiumFootball 1 day ago
- Gor Mahia banking on Goodison Park experience against NyasaFootball 2 weeks ago
- Arsenal boss Unai Emery reveals why they were beaten by SouthamptonFootball 11 hours ago