Alexis Sanchez 'snubs last-ditch Manchester United bid' to force through transfer to rivals City
Alexis Sanchez has reportedly snubbed Manchester United's attempts to hijack his move to City.
The Chilean has been a long-term target for City, who were willing to launch a bid this month.
Reports emerged on Thursday that United were ready to rival City, and chuck Henrikh Mkhitaryan in as a sweetener.
But according to the Sun, Sanchez has told United he wants to move to the Etihad to reunite with Pep Guardiola.
Jose Mourinho and Antonio Conte are set for another showdown — over the Paris Saint-Germain job.
The feuding Premier League rivals are top of the French title race leaders’ wish-list for this summer.
PSG are considering axing current coach Unai Emery at the end of the season and bringing in a big-name to replace him.
Mourinho’s Manchester United current contract and Conte’s at Chelsea both expire in 2019 and the pair have insisted they intend to see out those deals.
Manchester United fans have been left furious after the club's FA Cup fourth round tie against Yeovil has been scheduled to play on Friday January 26.
United progressed to the next round with a 2-0 win over Derby last week and were pulled out to face the League Two side during the draw on Monday night.
- Gor Mahia eager to dim Lobi Stars at KasaraniFootball 10 hours ago
- Sir Alex Ferguson 'banned' from Old Trafford for Manchester United matchFootball 2 days ago
- Unbeaten Selecta are Division One champsFootball 3 weeks ago
- Hosts Kakamega Homeboyz beat AFC Leapards at Bkhungu StadiumFootball 11 hours ago
- Smalling signs new deal with Manchester UnitedFootball 11 hours ago
- Tracing the greatness of champion Geoffrey KamwororAthletics 1 month ago
- FIFA hands Ghana FA boss Nyantakyi life banFootball 1 month ago