Alexis Sanchez 'snubs last-ditch Manchester United bid' to force through transfer to rivals City
Alexis Sanchez has reportedly snubbed Manchester United's attempts to hijack his move to City.
The Chilean has been a long-term target for City, who were willing to launch a bid this month.
Reports emerged on Thursday that United were ready to rival City, and chuck Henrikh Mkhitaryan in as a sweetener.
But according to the Sun, Sanchez has told United he wants to move to the Etihad to reunite with Pep Guardiola.
Jose Mourinho and Antonio Conte are set for another showdown — over the Paris Saint-Germain job.
The feuding Premier League rivals are top of the French title race leaders’ wish-list for this summer.
PSG are considering axing current coach Unai Emery at the end of the season and bringing in a big-name to replace him.
Mourinho’s Manchester United current contract and Conte’s at Chelsea both expire in 2019 and the pair have insisted they intend to see out those deals.
Manchester United fans have been left furious after the club's FA Cup fourth round tie against Yeovil has been scheduled to play on Friday January 26.
United progressed to the next round with a 2-0 win over Derby last week and were pulled out to face the League Two side during the draw on Monday night.
- England lineup against Panama leaked, Southgate brings Chelsea youngstarWorld Cup 2018 14 hours ago
- Isle of Man TT rider Dan Kneen dies after collision with course carSports 3 weeks ago
- Challenges facing Argentina ahead of their must-win group game against NigeriaWorld Cup 2018 3 hours ago
- All smiles as Kenya breaks winless jinx: Captain Change hails Simbas' fighting spirit, urges teammate to remain focusedRugby 1 hour ago
- “It might be my last World Cup,” says PogbaWorld Cup 2018 10 hours ago
- Xhaka and Shaqiri facing possible bans as FIFA probes controversial celebrationsWorld Cup 2018 12 hours ago