PSG star 'agrees' to join Man United
Lucas Moura has agreed to join Manchester United, according to multiple reports, though a fee has yet to be agreed with Paris Saint-Germain.
The Brazilian winger could provide some much-needed pace for the Red Devils, who will now look to strike a deal worth around €25m (£22.1m), report Italy’s Gazzetta dello Sport and France’s Canal+.
The 25-year-old is well down the pecking order under Unai Emery and Mourinho hopes to offer the player a lifeline - more than five years on from the Brazilian snubbing a move to Old Trafford.
The Red Devils were keen on Lucas in 2012 with the French side winning out in a €45m (£38m) move to bring the Sao Paulo starlet to Europe.
- Sweden star threatened, racially abused for costly mistake against GermanyWorld Cup 2018 11 hours ago
- England lineup against Panama leaked, Southgate brings Chelsea youngstarWorld Cup 2018 13 hours ago
- Germany rescue World Cup hopes with dramatic win over SwedenWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- England rout Panama 6-1 with Kane hat-trickWorld Cup 2018 6 hours ago
- Challenges facing Argentina ahead of their must-win group game against NigeriaWorld Cup 2018 1 hour ago
- Lukaku, Hazard power Belgium to brink of World Cup last 16 after a 5-2 romp against TunisiaWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Argentina star reveals the truth about reports on rift between players and coach SampaoliWorld Cup 2018 1 hour ago