Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey pips Bale to Wales’ most expensive property
Fresh from another FA Cup final winner, Arsenal star Aaron Ramsey has another reason to celebrate after landing himself a stunning five-bedroom house on the outskirts of Cardiff, reports Wales Online.
The Wales international, in the squad for Sunday's crucial World Cup qualifier against Serbia, has landed one of Wales' most exclusive properties, in the upmarket Lisvane suburb.
The 12,000 sq ft property is set in around 20 acres of land and features:
- A three-hole golf course
- A championship standard tennis court
- A swimming pool and snooker room
- A helicopter pad
- A gymnasium with steam room
It is understood that Real Madrid star Gareth Bale was also interested in buying the property and had even drawn up plans for a huge extension to afford spectacular views across the Bristol Channel.
When previously up for sale in 2012, Rightmove described it as “an extraordinary home of considerable style and quality, constructed in the owners’ vision of their perfect home, drawing upon influences from their extensive travels throughout the world’s continents".
It adds: “It has the essence of a Welsh long-house but features influences which are Mediterranean, Californian, North African and Asian, all harmonising to the most elegant effect.
- Mo Salah gives MASSIVE WORLD CUP UPDATE after shoulder injuryFootball 8 hours ago
- Why Real Madrid defender Marcelo chopped away the net after Champions League winFootball 12 hours ago
- Photos of Faith Kipyegon’s Baby shower emerge on social mediaGossip & Rumours 9 hours ago
- HOCKEY: Telkom beat woeful VikingsHockey 1 day ago
- How Champions League pitch invader ruined Cristiano Ronaldo’s hopesFootball 8 hours ago
- Embakasi West Sports Association to honour former Kenya InternationalSports 7 hours ago
- PHOTOS: Gor Mahia takes on Hull City at Kasarani StadiumFootball 2 weeks ago