Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey pips Bale to Wales’ most expensive property
Fresh from another FA Cup final winner, Arsenal star Aaron Ramsey has another reason to celebrate after landing himself a stunning five-bedroom house on the outskirts of Cardiff, reports Wales Online.
The Wales international, in the squad for Sunday's crucial World Cup qualifier against Serbia, has landed one of Wales' most exclusive properties, in the upmarket Lisvane suburb.
The 12,000 sq ft property is set in around 20 acres of land and features:
- A three-hole golf course
- A championship standard tennis court
- A swimming pool and snooker room
- A helicopter pad
- A gymnasium with steam room
It is understood that Real Madrid star Gareth Bale was also interested in buying the property and had even drawn up plans for a huge extension to afford spectacular views across the Bristol Channel.
When previously up for sale in 2012, Rightmove described it as “an extraordinary home of considerable style and quality, constructed in the owners’ vision of their perfect home, drawing upon influences from their extensive travels throughout the world’s continents".
It adds: “It has the essence of a Welsh long-house but features influences which are Mediterranean, Californian, North African and Asian, all harmonising to the most elegant effect.
- Gor are a point away from making Cup historyFootball 21 hours ago
- Ronaldo makes winning debut as Juventus hit back for 3-2 win at ChievoFootball 23 hours ago
- Chelsea beat Arsenal 3-2 in derby thrillerFootball 1 day ago
- Premier League star accused of ‘drugging and raping’ top modelPremier League 9 hours ago
- Brighton beat Manchester United Football 1 hour ago
- Former Arsenal and Liverpool star reveals he was DRUNK when he scored a hat-trickFootball 4 days ago
- Paul Scholes’ outrageous prediction on how Man United’s season will endPremier League 1 day ago